Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhiya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Usually I don't watch Hindi movies in theaters, most of them will be aired on TV after a few months of their release. In south only Khan Kapoor films are released. I don't think MAMR will be southindian cinemas. Edited by rhiya - 11 years ago
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL

its ur choice

but dont u think its wrong to judge him based on some other TV actors

yup n whats so spl about Khans Kapoors...y are  tv actors always told that they cant do well in BW ...just because they dont hav godfather like Khans and kapoors
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

*Facepalm*

i second that

😆
User4763_467 thumbnail
To be honest, at the box office the movie wont make a lot of money. Barun is a good actor regardless and MAMR is a start. You gotta start small to go big. You can't say anything about the movie yet since it isn't even released..
Edited by tutu982 - 11 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Alright, what I would just like to say here is stop bashing Barun, and saying from the start his movie wont be good...

Yes it does happen all telly actors don't shine in movies, but no one has the right to say that don't watch the movie, each has their freedom of seeing it or not seeing it.

Each one here claims to be a Barun fan but a true Barun fan would be open with Barun working with anyone and not just one.
I am not saying I didn't like SaRun, yes I did love SaRun as Arhi and a pair, they were superb...but in practicality, its not possible they keep coming together always.

I would be open with Barun playing with any other actor cos that gives a point in showing his versatility, that he can gel with any other actor, show his shades, do all type of roles superbly.
Though each has his particlar role very great, like intense scenes he does great, I feel he does all scenes amazingly.

It should give scope for his acting skills, where he is given a chance to experiment different roles, and he may play other different roles too efficiently. It will take time to be hit in Bollywood, but well begun is half done.

So maynot be now, but later his movies can be good, its not possible, 1st movie has to be a hit, it can be too.

Plus he is trying out his luck in movies as he wants to explore them.

Plus, if you think that he should work with Sanaya, its his choice or actually the director's choice.

But SaRun in bollywood is not gonna happen, cos Sanaya doesn't want to enter the big screen. That doesn't mean he should stop, exploring Bolly, its his career, and aim to go higher.

If he thinks later, he will come back to Telly as he said.

In baat humari pakki hai, he did a great job and justice to his role, and it was actual development of hs character.That show was great.

I really appreciate him for taking different roles, and will see the movie cos I want to.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: gurfanz

...we will see ...Barun is good only on t.v not Bollywood ...I support him only on t.v...not Bollywood...just can't wait for the his movie release what reaction he will get ...from fanz ...and media...

How do u know Barun is only good on tv and not in Bollywood?
Have u seen him before in any of movies? Come on him a chance do not assume anything that u don't know and have t seen yet!
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Angel13, people are all set to bash Barun, and think he is only a hit cos of ipkknd...
Exactly for no point they are making assumptions movie would be bad, and all.
Plus Khan movies maybe hit just for their names, but not all are great.
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

you have ur own opinion for sure .. but sorry i disagree with ur opinion and its entirely my opinion ... i walways trusted BS and i know ppl tried their level best to ruin his career!! but only god knows who is right who is wrong and nothing can go wrong with great innocent ppl!so i blv BS and feel for him its a terrible phase he is going thru so i as a fan will there be with him no matter what!! he entertained us all thru this time but now its our time to support him as his true fans so im with him no matter what or no matter if any one supports him or not !!

saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gurfanz

...Sorry guys I don't waste money tellywood actors on Bollywood movie...if we have.. khan ...kumars...kapoor...to watch...I was fanz of Iqbal khan but I don't like his movie all...just like him show which was karma apne apne ..after that I didn't watch his show zee channel...Barun show on Sony I didn't like him at all...the cemistry with gal I didn't like...I wouldn't watch his show if not working with Sanaya...I gave Barun 8months then he find hard what he did ...or 4lions did ...ph did ...they lost big show like IPKKND ...they will all cry at end...😭...I am dont bashing ...I am big fanz of Sanaya and Barun togather😳

I totally agree with you...i also never watch any tele actor movie because its a record their movie story sucks big time and they are not able to capture the audience much...i have watched many such movies but never like them...even i did'nt like the story of line and acting of Barun's previous shows BHPH and Shradha...
Myura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you don't watch telllywood actors movies then you don't watch any SRK or vidya balan movie becoz they r from telly! I must say u have very good taste in films!!! You don't watch Amithab and salman's film also since both r busy in films and TV projects! Then what do you watch??? Just curios???