Posted: 11 years ago
I am really disappointed at Elena for sleeping with Damon. Like seriously? Did you forget your love for Stefan that fast? What the hell, sleeping with both brothers - I am actually angry at the writers for making the plot like this. She and Stefan are meant for eachother, yeah at times I hoped that it would be something between Damon and Elena but now as I watched the latest episode, I was literary creeped out when they were kissing and acting like a couple. πŸ˜•
They r acting like a couple coz they r a couple baby...and elena didn't forget her luv for stefan but its just she luvs damon more, she can't have both so she choose damon! And yeah sleeping wid damon after 2,3 dayz of brk up was strange but it was not all bad coz stelena was not a couple at that time..
exactly ..
cant u stelena people see damon is d best for elena as he always let her go..
nd stefan even after the OFFICIAL breakup is stalking her ...
well i think stelena sucks πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Nobody SUCKS! 😊

Chill. πŸ˜Š It's just that Delena is more interesting and they have passion, fire and spark. While Stelena is---oops WAS normal, happy, cute, simple, regular lovey-dovey couple.

So, nobody SUCKS, its just about your personal choice, whether you like it spiced up or regular.

Originally posted by juwi

They r acting like a couple coz they r a couple baby...and elena didn't forget her luv for stefan but its just she luvs damon more, she can't have both so she choose damon! And yeah sleeping wid damon after 2,3 dayz of brk up was strange but it was not all bad coz stelena was not a couple at that time..

Hahhaha, I doubt it - I don't think that Elena loves Damon more. And that they har more spark. She and Stefan are a perfectly good couple. Their love looks som much more real and pure, Delena's. Elena just wants to have a taste on something new for a while, I'll bet she and she better run back to Stefan.
She has feelings for Damon no doubt. But Im gonna wait till the sire bond is broken to decide if she actually loves Damon or not. That her being with Damon and having sex with him the day after her breakup is real or not. Everything is gonna be clear once the bond is broken.
Originally posted by Udaylovie

exactly ..
cant u stelena people see damon is d best for elena as he always let her go..
nd stefan even after the OFFICIAL breakup is stalking her ...
well i think stelena sucks πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Im not defending Stelena or anything but Damon used to stalk her and tried to steal her from Stefan even though she's dating him. He even admitted that himself last episode!

The only reason Stefan is not letting her go is because of this sire bond. He wants to know who she actually loves. Because right now its the SIRE BOND that's making her act like this. He was ready to let her go until Caroline convinced him that its the Sire Bond thats making her go to Damon. Once the bond is broken and Elena still chooses Damon, Im sure Stefan will let her go!
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago

YOU SEE THAT AND YOU KNOW THAT ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD!!! YOU JUST NEED TO ALTER THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS...⭐️
Originally posted by TZSOO

Hahhaha, I doubt it - I don't think that Elena loves Damon more. And that they har more spark. She and Stefan are a perfectly good couple. Their love looks som much more real and pure, Delena's. Elena just wants to have a taste on something new for a while, I'll bet she and she better run back to Stefan.

sorry to break your heart there, Stefan and Elena are not going to get back together (and i'm not sorry for thatπŸ˜›). They will never be one epic couple again, not in Elena's vampire life time, not even if she turns human. We have seen that story over and over and tvd writers wont be repeating one thing again where there is no growth to character at that point.  Elena is not a tennis ball to be thrown from one brother to other in all these seasons, (too gross that would be if you still believe  what you sayπŸ˜•)

SE in S1: We have history (something like that)
in 4*8: See you in history

see damage is done there, and they are not going back from here 😊
Didn't you watch the latest episode or what ??
Taylor : the sire doesn't affect your feelings only your actions
And even the witch said that a Vampire is sired to her bond ONLY when she has strong feelings, when she's in love with her bond before she turns vampire
So that means SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH DAMON AS A HUMAN and now her feelings for him has been magnified and julie plec said that the sire bond doesn't affect love or sex
Which means Elena truely loves Damon so just accept the truth damn it ! πŸ€”