India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

DELENA SUCKS

TZSOO Senior Member
TZSOO
TZSOO

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I am really disappointed at Elena for sleeping with Damon. Like seriously? Did you forget your love for Stefan that fast? What the hell, sleeping with both brothers - I am actually angry at the writers for making the plot like this. She and Stefan are meant for eachother, yeah at times I hoped that it would be something between Damon and Elena but now as I watched the latest episode, I was literary creeped out when they were kissing and acting like a couple. Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumayya98UdaylovieTaniiDaShInG_DeViLK.S.-Stardust-..DamonCrazy..

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
They r acting like a couple coz they r a couple baby...and elena didn't forget her luv for stefan but its just she luvs damon more, she can't have both so she choose damon! And yeah sleeping wid damon after 2,3 dayz of brk up was strange but it was not all bad coz stelena was not a couple at that time..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflyrainfirekatherine123JinxRichaMaSqUeRaDeAuroni.92k-ekta faniMadzOtakuGirl-DeboAlmas.Zehnaseeb.ilovecrepes-PixieDust-swashbuckling-SilverAngel-

Udaylovie Senior Member
Udaylovie
Udaylovie

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
exactly ..
cant u stelena people see damon is d best for elena as he always let her go..
nd stefan even after the OFFICIAL breakup is stalking her ...
well i think stelena sucks Thumbs Down

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflykatherine123JinxRichanikhilageetstunninstarAlmas.OtakuGirl-DeboZehnaseeb.-PixieDust-swashbucklingragzz.

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Nobody SUCKS! Smile

Chill. Smile It's just that Delena is more interesting and they have passion, fire and spark. While Stelena is---oops WAS normal, happy, cute, simple, regular lovey-dovey couple.

So, nobody SUCKS, its just about your personal choice, whether you like it spiced up or regular.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

juwisparksflyUdaylovierainfirekatherine123Dandelion.meriyaarnikhilageetNikiBh8FireLordPhoenixstunninstarAuroni.92k-ekta fanNusiSgCandYlicious_SAlmas.iqbalsloverZehnaseeb.OtakuGirl-Debo-PixieDust-swashbucklingragzz.

TZSOO Senior Member
TZSOO
TZSOO

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

They r acting like a couple coz they r a couple baby...and elena didn't forget her luv for stefan but its just she luvs damon more, she can't have both so she choose damon! And yeah sleeping wid damon after 2,3 dayz of brk up was strange but it was not all bad coz stelena was not a couple at that time..

Hahhaha, I doubt it - I don't think that Elena loves Damon more. And that they har more spark. She and Stefan are a perfectly good couple. Their love looks som much more real and pure, Delena's. Elena just wants to have a taste on something new for a while, I'll bet she and she better run back to Stefan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UdaylovieDaShInG_DeViL

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
She has feelings for Damon no doubt. But Im gonna wait till the sire bond is broken to decide if she actually loves Damon or not. That her being with Damon and having sex with him the day after her breakup is real or not. Everything is gonna be clear once the bond is broken.
PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Udaylovie

exactly ..
cant u stelena people see damon is d best for elena as he always let her go..
nd stefan even after the OFFICIAL breakup is stalking her ...
well i think stelena sucks Thumbs Down

Im not defending Stelena or anything but Damon used to stalk her and tried to steal her from Stefan even though she's dating him. He even admitted that himself last episode!

The only reason Stefan is not letting her go is because of this sire bond. He wants to know who she actually loves. Because right now its the SIRE BOND that's making her act like this. He was ready to let her go until Caroline convinced him that its the Sire Bond thats making her go to Damon. Once the bond is broken and Elena still chooses Damon, Im sure Stefan will let her go!

Edited by PigBenis - 09 December 2012 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TZSOO

ChocoDamon Senior Member
ChocoDamon
ChocoDamon

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

YOU SEE THAT AND YOU KNOW THAT ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD!!! YOU JUST NEED TO ALTER THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS...Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflyJinxRichakatherine123meriyaarnikhilageetiMadzAuroni.92ragzz.

Go to top