Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Namrata Thapa in Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka...

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I was curious to see who is the director of Rajshris show Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga  and went to the following site:-

http://apne.tv/episode/id/37874/Jhilmil-Sitaaron-ka-Aangan-Hoga.html

For some reason I chose episode 6.12.12 part 1 and to my surprise in that episode I saw Namrata Thapa.    (Lata of YMGGK)

I think she plays the eldest sister or s-i-l of the main female lead.   Now I am going to start my detective work and find out from which episode Namrata Thapa entered the show

to be edited...

Namrata made the entry in the show on 13th November 2012 playing the eldest daughter Chandana.   She is the second actress to play that character.  Original Chandana was played by Sonica Handa.
Chandana is married to Pratap (another ghar jamai) played by Rakesh Paul. But chandana lives on her own with her daughter.  She knows her husband is the villian through and through. She is not talking to her mother so I think has left her parents house but husband stays as ghar jamai

Guess what:  I think little paavni in YMGGK plays chandana and prataps daughter  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this information so is she part of the show at present
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lucknow

Thanks for this information so is she part of the show at present

Yes.  in one of the articles in October she did say we will see her soon on TV so I am assuming it might have been this show as she made the entry in middle of November.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
What? Namratha is in that show and there was no article about it? πŸ˜•
Rajshri certainly loves their casts and Namratha fans can now watch her again in action πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBWyfYtRE6Q[/YOUTUBE]
VishaD. thumbnail

Sonica Handa quits Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga

Sonica Handa

Sonica Handa has hit the quit button. Yes, this lovely lady has decided to put in her papers and move out of her acting project in Rajshri Productions' Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga on Sahara One.

As per a reliable source, the actress was not happy with the way her character (Chandana) was shaping up. Though the creatives had promised her that her role would be one of the most prominent ones, Chandana hardly had any screen presence. Hence, she was left with no choice but to throw in the towel.

"She has quit but is continuing to shoot as the production house is yet to find a replacement," said a source.

When Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Sonica, she confirmed the same and said, "I was promised a major role but that never materialised. Hence, I am quitting the show. However, I like the people at Rajshri Productions and would love to work with them in future. But definitely not in this show."

Sonica is also a part of Colors' Uttaran ((FilmFarm Productions).

We wish her all the luck for her future projects!!!

So that's when Namratha was brought in as replacement πŸ˜Š

alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shobhi Awesome investigating skills ! πŸ˜†

@Visha .. Thanks a ton for the link and the article πŸ˜Š
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is that show still going?πŸ˜•
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ Yes, it is πŸ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail
On Sahara, you don't expect it to go off air very fast.
If YMGGK was on that channel, the show would be still going on 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats what i was getting atπŸ˜‰.