girlpower thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome to

Drake Bell Fan Club

Hi all! And Welcome to Drake Bell fan club. This gorgeous, hot, and heart-grasping attractive youth actor, who recently has acted in Drake and Josh, currently shown on Nicklodeon. He is hot, super-hot and a great singer! I love his songs...and I know you'll like him too. Anyone is welcome...no need to sign up. Just participate and know everything about this HOT guy!

BIOGRAPHY

Name: Jared Drake Bell
Date of Birth: 27th June' 1986.

Drake Bell is an American actor and singer. Bell was born in Orange county, California to Robin Dodson, a professional billiards player. He has a stepfather, Roy,  three older brothers, Robert, Travis and Joey, and an older sister, Kellie and a baby sister named Lara.

Bell started acting at the age of five and began playing guitar and nine. He was nominated in 2000 for the 'Young Artist Award' for Best Performance in a TV movie or Pilot in the supporting young actor category for his role as Cage Redding in 'The Jack Bull'. John Cusack liked Bell so much, that he chose him to play the younger version of him in the film 'HIgh Fidelity'. During the filming of 'Chasing Destiny', co-star and lead singer of The Who, Roger Daltrey, gave Bell private guitar lessons.

Bell's best known TV role to date is Nickelodeon's Drake and Josh as Drake Parker, alongside his fellow, the Amanda Show co-star, Josh Peck, where the two characters become stepbrothers after Drake's mom and Josh's dad marry each other. Although they first met on Double Dare 2000, when it was Snow Day (Peck's movie) and the Amanda Show (Bell's TV Show). Before working on Drake and Josh, Bell was known to young television audiences as a cast member on The Amanda Show. He made a guest appearance as himself on Nickelodeon's Zoey 101, which was created by Dan Schneider, also the creator of Drake and Josh and the Amanda Show. Bell also won a blimp in the Favourite TV Character category, for his character on Drake and Josh, the show also won for favourite TV Show, at the 2006 Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards.

Bell's debut album, Telegraph, was released on September 27, 2005. His song "I Found A Way", which can be found on the album, was co-written with Micheal Corcoran and is the theme song for Drake and Josh. 

Bell was involved in a car accident on Los Angeles' Pacific Coast Highway on December 30, 2005. Since his car was a 1966 Ford Mustang, the steering wheel was made up of wood and metal, the seat-belts were only around the waist, and there were no airbags. Because of this, his face slammed against the steering wheel, causing a broken jaw, a fractured neck, six dislodged teeth, and a deep cut across his chin, which left a two-and-a-half inch scar. He told people that "I could fit my tongue through it, it was like a second mouth." Although his injuries were serious, they were not life threatening and he made a full recovery. He had his jaw wired shut for two months, thus, going on a liquid diet. The article continues that "milkshake and smoothies were his breakfast, lunch and dinner." He tried to put pizza in a blender but it wound up smelling like "vomit". Production of the fourth season of Drake and Josh was postponed for a few months while he recovered from his injuries, but he is now back to work.

Lyrics of Some Drake Bell Songs:

Down We Fall

This song is in the episode of Drake and Josh "The number 1 Fan" and is also featured in Drake's album, Telegraph.

You were so clever,
You kept it together, today
By the way, I'll no longer ignore you
I wanted to show you, again
I'm your friend
Sometimes, we just pretend...

And all I can say is that you've saved me
Changed all the things that've made me
Entertaining,
Thoughts are rainin'
Down we fall...

It's all OK
When I say
You and I

Take your time,
I can't wait
To see you fly......

I Found A Way

This song is the theme song of Drake and Josh. Oh, How I loveeee this song...

I never thought it'd be so simple but,
I found a way, I found a way,
And I always thought it'd be too crazy but,
I found a way, I found a way

If you open up your mind,
See what's inside
It's gonna take some time to realize,
But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find
Over you shoulder, you know that I told you
I'll always be pickin' you up when you're down
So just turn around...

Edited by girlpower - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filmigirl12693 thumbnail
ill join there show is really funny hes really cute
yuvi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiya i'll join 😃 he is a hunk of WOW!!!

Sabby 😃
girlpower thumbnail
Oh man...hez soooo hot! Hes a hunk! Will I ever get to meet him? Are there any more Drake fans?
true fan thumbnail
he is a cool dude man! 😉 i am a fan of drake bell! 😳 the moment i saw drake and josh i loved him 😃
jaswir lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
noooooo 😡 i wanted to start Drake Bell's fan club... 😭 😆
nway...im in 😳
jaswir lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi all i just thought a comman name for us
DRAKERS 😊
did any1 like it????
sa23 thumbnail
hey i love drake bell and im joining 😆
girlpower thumbnail
hey...cool name.
Notice one thing, half of us are from Pakistan...
me too, I originate from Pak.
girlpower thumbnail

Hey guys! I was supposed to continue the lyrics of his songs. I'm really disappointed to see such slow response to this. Well, anyways, here are his songs.

Don't Preach

Drake hasn't really sung this song as yet in any of the Drake and Josh seasons, but it is a really popular song of his album "Telegraph".

You're drillin' a hole in my ceiling
Too bad it won't rain
You're slippin' without any feeling
So don't you complain

Sorry doesn't make it OK
Cause I'm the one that paid your way
Sorry doesn't make it OK
Cause I'm the one that paid your way
Don't Preach

I can't believe what you said
How you live, how you love, how you laugh
You took all my money away
Made me sleep, on the floor, that I've had
But I don't care anyway...
Cause I laugh
When you cry
Do you think you would die
If I said...
Don't Preach!

You say that I suck...

TELEGRAPH

This is the title song of his album...I know half of it.

Telegraph
Telephone
Tell a friend, I'm leavin'

Heard you left
Me at home
But I'm here still breathin'
Cause she's in me...

Tell me where you've gone
Could I meet you later on
Should I, Let you be
I guess I'm letting you go...

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

This song is one of the popular songs in his album and was sung in his season two episode of Drake and Josh "Believe me, brother."

She may not be Marilyn Monroe
And she may not be the cutest girl I know
Its how she makes me feel, not how she looks
One smile from her heart thats all it took

The girl next door is not the girl next door
She's the girl I'd stay home for...

If I had the courage I'd ring her bell
But if she answered what story would I tell
My window's become her picture frame
But this painting doesn't even have a name