I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

yes, you're right. these are the best gifts ðŸ˜ƒ we don't worry about money and property ðŸ˜†
Frankly sis Wahe Guru will look after you.

Originally posted by Summer3

Frankly sis Wahe Guru will look after you.

Yes, he looks out for everyone. ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes, he looks out for everyone. ðŸ˜ƒ
The sun shines on all, but those that hide in the shade do not get any.

The sun shines on all, but those that hide in the shade do not get any.

Actually, they still do. Unknowingly. They cannot hide the from the brightness of the sun. It touches all.
I was listening to some songs composed by Jatin Lalit. Wow they did a fabulous job. They have split sadly.

Wiki

After working for almost 16 years together, they announced that they would be parting ways due to some personal problems.[3] Reasons for the separation are unknown, but entertainment writers have speculated that the split is because of financial matters

Solo careers

Lalit and Jatin have both continued to compose separately. Lalit scored the 2007 film, Life Mein Kabhie Kabhiee, Showbiz,Horn Ok Pleasss and "Dulha Mil Gaya"

Jatin composed the score for Saurav Shukla's upcoming film, "I am 24", starring Neha Dhupia and Rajat Kapoor. It is a Planman Motion Films Presentation.

He also composed for filmmaker Raja Sen's film Krishnakanter Will. "I am working on the number. I am trying to make it in such a way that it goes along with the novel written by Bankimchandra Chattopadhyay. The song will be melody based," says Jatin.[citation needed] He also recorded an album for the president of the Indian Business and Professional Council, Abbas Ali Mirza. He is also doing the Music for Kundan Shah's next. Considering the strong track record Jatin Lalit had with Kundan Shah, this film could be the next Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa for Jatin. Jatin is also working on the maiden venture of Gazebo Entertainment's "Saturday Night".

Lalit composed the song "Munni Badnaam Hui" for 2010's All time blockbuster movie Dabangg. The song has become hugely popular among the masses,he also won Filmfare Award for Best Music Director along with Sajid-Wajid in 2011 for this song. particularly for the quirky lyrics and Malaika Arora Khan's dance moves.

This is lovely

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQeN3Z-zUrw[/YOUTUBE]

i know. i miss their duo. they have made some wonderful music. they are talented separately as well, but they were so magically together!

i love KKHH!! 😆

i know. i miss their duo. they have made some wonderful music. they are talented separately as well, but they were so magically together!

i love KKHH!! 😆
Yes and Kajol is truly mesmerising. I love her eyes and also the way she dances.
I also noticed that the quality of songs and the music from them were truly remarkable, the very high standards set by the old music directors.

These days the music is a lot of noise and less music.

I also noticed that the quality of songs and the music from them were truly remarkable, the very high standards set by the old music directors.

These days the music is a lot of noise and less music.

i know! it seems like music around the world has become just something strange