parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 i loved each and every movies of Yash chopraji,but my biggest favourite movie was Lamhe starring Anil Kapoor and Sridevi.I found that the perfect combination with this sweet love story.so just enjoy the stoy and don't call me copy cat what i am hereπŸ˜†,may be i will write the story in one seat bec of my back pain.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Nandini,Yogiraj,Kapil and shyama were childhood friends.As the day passes Shyama and kapil choose the career of lawyer and yogi joined in Army.But Nandini's baba wanted to make Nandini a doctor as he was one of the qualified doctor of Lucknow.Nandini lost her mother in very early days,so the word of her baba was always final for her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Now Kapil and solanki near to be lawyer and nandini was in Medical colledge last year.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Baba gave a part of his house to one new medical student as a paying guest,he was Ashutosh.He just arrived in baba's house,and he saw Nandini.She is 6 yrs elder than him.Baba told Ashutosh to take advice of Nandini in his studies as she was senior to him.And he litrally go with her to solve the querries.They both were in same colledge,and be the days passing he loved her more and more deeply.but he was silent lover of her,he never expressed his love towards her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Now Nandini became full fledge doctor after internship under Dr Kulkarni.his baba was very happy and Ashutosh too.                                                                                                                                                                                                    One day Ashutosh saw the drastik arguments of baba and Nandini.Nandini," baba,i am your daughter not a puppet baba please try to understand,yogi is very good guy baba.Atleast meet him once,for my request baba.                                                                                                                                                              Baba," Guddi, i don't want to merry any other then doctor.I want my SIL oly doctor.it is final you just forgot him and merry him whom i will select for you,ok.it's final.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And the next day,baba found Nandini missing,she only gave message to Ashutosh that she loved yogi and he is the only guys with whom she wants to spend her whole life..Ashu's asked missed the heart beats.His first love brke so hard,that he decided not to stay in that house and he get transferred his college to Delhi.He never wanted to see that city which gave him heart break.                                                                                                                                      Here baba came to know about Nandini's marriage with yogiraj.They both settled in Dehradun where yogi get posting.Baba cutted every relation with her and went in deep depression.Nandini several time wanted to talk to him,but everytime HK took the call and baba refused to talk to her.                                                                                                                                                        The days passes and Ashutosh became Neurosergeon,as he was brilliant  in studies his colledge sent him to London for the further studies with scholarship.He studied hard and practice hard and became famous Neurosergeon. He came back to Delhi,but he never forgot Nanadinia and her baba.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               One day he was going to his big hospital named " Nandini  General Hospital" in his car he saw one man get hitted that the man was running madly in between the road,he stopped his car and wake up the man,and he shocked,he was Dr Mathur,Nandini's baba.He was just saying," meri beti aisa nahi kar sakti,woh toh meri gudiya hai,guddi wapis aa."                                                                                                                                                                    Ashutosh took him in his house and hire a nurse for 24 hrs with him to take care of him,that he was became Alzimer's patient.                                                                                                                                                                                    Part 2 will update soon,comments welcoeme.                                                                                                                                                                                          As i am very weak in maths and counting,and just don't know about medical studies and the yrs for it,please forgive me with this less knowledge of me,please                                                             Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZedZee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tumba channagithu alka akka... please continue soom
parmarA thumbnail
part 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Ashutosh was sitting in the cabin with his files.And someone knock the door.he was Rangnath and Dr Mallika was with him.Ashutosh told them to sit and Rangnath started," Dr Ashutosh,this is the list of new interns who are joining in NGH please check the list and address them in the confirence room,as you are the dean of this hospital.Ashutosh nodded his head and Rangnath left the cabin.                                                                                                                      Mallika," what is this Ashutosh,you lost in your world ? never laugh anybody,never talk more than just formality.What's wrong with you.You just loved one girl and she loved other,what's problem?this can be happen.You only love children ward,that all and finish? think about people surrouning you,taking care of you,just love you.And you,only with Armaan,your friend that's all.                                                                                                                                                                        Ashutosh: enough Mallika,today's cota over,please give me relief and give me a break.please.                                                                                                                                                                         In this time he just forgot to check the list of new interns and hurridly wenht to conference room to address the new intern.He entered in the halland started," welcome interns in NGH as an interns,and best of luck for your success,and for your brillaint successs which you will have to built with your hard work." and suddenly his eyes statued at one frame.He didn;t believe that.Same face,same eyes,same smile just xerox copy.                                                                                                                              That girl was Nidhi.Ashutosh called her in his cabin.                                                                                                                                  Nidhi: May i come in sir?                                                                                                                                                                            Ashutosh : please come in.                                                                                                                                                                           Nidhi : sir,you called me?                                                                     so politeness and beautiful voice she gifted,just like her mother.Just open book.                                                                                                                                                                                Ashutosh lost in her deepy eyes,but controlled himself.Ashutosh: come and sit here Nidhi,may i call you as only Nidhi na?                                                                                                                             Nidhi: yes sir,you are our mentor at all.                                                                                                                                                     Asutosh : how you come here Nidhi? you supposed to live in Lucknow na? how's your mom and dad?                                                                                                                                                        Nidhi : sir,how you know all this? i am living with my uncle and aunty and their daughter who is my best friend too.I lost my mother after my birth and lost my father before ten yrs,in war.                                                                                                                                  Ashutosh shocked to see Nidhi like this.He just wake from his seat and seat near to her." Nidhi,don't worry at all.i was a paying guest in your Lucknow house.Your nana was putted me as paying guest.                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nidhi : one request sir,please anytime don't mention my nana's name in front of me. i just don't want to hear his name anymore.please i am requesting.                                                                                                                                                                     From that day Ashutosh"s life changed.That girl Nidhi became his first priority.He just helped her each and evry step without her knowledge.Here Nidhi also started feeling for Ashutosh,without knowing anything.                                                                                                                                                                                       One day Armaan back from Mumbai,and he went to NGH with surprise visit to Ashutosh and at the enter he saw Nidhi at counter disscussing with recep.He just shocked to see her that he knew and saw Nandini and also knew the feeling of Ashutosh to Nandini. He went to Nidhi and stand near her.Nidhi," yes,may i help you?" that same voice and same face he was still in shock.                                                                                                                 He just ran that he saw one ghost and entered  straight to Ashutosh"s cabin," Ashutosh,bhoot,Nandini ka bhoot? Ashutosh," stop it Armaan,she is not a ghost,nor Nandini's bhoot.She is Nandini's daughter.                                                                                                                                                                                     Ashutosh explained each and everything to Armaan.                                                                                                                                  One day Ashutosh was met an accident and he couldn't attended the NGH for three days, and Nidhi was just waiting for Ashutosh.And after so much thinking she decided to visit Ashutosh at his house.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nidhi entered in Ashutosh's house and just saw him with bandage on hands and  shoulder.He couldn't move but just looked at Nidhi and tried to smile.Nidhi," this is not fair sir,you can't call me?                                                                                                                                                                                                               Ashutosh : Nidhi,you are not only intern in my office,and who are you too inform? Are you my friend? or my boss? so just leave me?                                                                                                            Nidhi: sir,you couldn't ignore me like that. I know you love me and i saw my photo in your drawing with pencil sketch.Ashutosh'sw temper highed and he shouted," Nidhi,that was not you that's your mom whom i loved but she didn't loved me anymore.                                                                                                                                 Nidhi : yes sir,you are right my mother only loved my father Yogiraj and no one else.But i am her daughter.So her blood flowing in my body.I confess my love to you that i love you from bottom of my heart.                                                                                                                                                                                                           Ashutosh: are you mad Nidhi?you know i love your mom,and you are her daughter.How can i think of that ?                                                                                                                                                  Nidhi: sir you are lying yourself,you don't love my mom and you love me.I am not Nandini i am Nidhi.My voice is mine not my moms,which you want to hear.My face is mine not my mother's which you wantes to see everytime.I love you and you love me too,but you are just cowerd to confess.just sit alone in front of mirror,and think of it.Bec mirror never lies.                                                                                                                                                   Ashutosh: hesitately ," nidhi,i am much older than you,how we manage this.Society will gossip.                                                                                                                                                                    Nidhi: i don't want society,i don't care of Society.If we are strong with our feeling and love.I just want your love that i know you will make my life happy and safe.I can see deep love for me but you didn't want to accept.just think once i will wait.                                                                                                                                            Ashutosh: No,Nidhi.you don't need to wait.My answer is yes.I love you and only you.You are not Nandini but Nidhi.Please forgive me and come near  me.                                                                                                                                                                                         Nidhi went to his bed with shy and seat near to him.He took his hands in his hands and said," Nidhi,i just want to confess my love for you,that i love you so much more than anything.Just don't left me,i am promosing you that i will give whole happiness of life and love which every girls wants from her husband.I will love you more and more.                                                                                                                                                                                                       Nidhi hugged him tightly,and said," i love you sir,sorry Asahutoh."                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ashutosh: but marriage after your completion of intership my sweet love band,kiddo.                                                                                                                                                                                 Nidhi : yes,kiddo not bad! you just call me with this name only.                                                                                                                   And again she hugged Ashutosh tightly.Ashutosh give soft kiss to her forehead and Just laughed loudly," i got my life Kiddo,i just got my life." and tears came from his eyes.                                                                                                                                                    Armaan was standing at the door step.He was the most happy person in the world.He just thank god and just say," mera dost pyar ki jung jeet gaya.Hurrey! and he start dancing.                                                                                                                                        comments please                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZedZee92

tumba channagithu alka akka... please continue soom

thanks zara for commenting
parmarA thumbnail
Nobody commented? so nobody liked this concept.sorry for the disappointment
Ariya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its not like that alka di. I like this os very much..
such a lovely and nice concept πŸ‘Edited by Anisha22 - 11 years ago
karajekar thumbnail

fantastic os

you always come up with different concept 😊
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry alka ji , I read it just now ...you write really well , don't think you disappointed us ...😊

Very Good OS πŸ‘
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What an imagination Alkaji. Nice os. Likho likho aur romantic likho. Kalam Chalao. Abhi weekend baki hai.
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha22

Its not like that alka di. I like this os very much..
such a lovely and nice concept πŸ‘

Thanks Anisha