Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
loving loving it πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

can't wait for Friday now 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anamika163
Whenever I read ur FF, I can feel the sorrow of Priya, she us completely lost, without Ram she feels incomplete, the pathos can be seen in her eyes clearly, I don't know what happened to him, but I can't see Priya suffering like this, it seems she has lost interest in life, pls do something...ur story makes me remorse, try to give update fast, its interesting, and thank u, u know y
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Anu...
wonderful story line...
lekin yaar bhuhot hoya gayi Aakh Micholi...
Where is my Gollu??? /
Kaha betha hain Priya Bachi ko chod ke!

jaldi laavo...
-evan- thumbnail
Ohh... Why Priya is so despaired? Very demoralizing :(
Btw the fb was really nice... Much like Ram- vikram would have in a situation like that for real... The only difference is that, our golu isn't that much outgoing...whatever, it was a pleasure to read it :)
Im signing out with only onr request as usual, update asap :))
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
awesome update dear.. i cn clearly visualize priya's sorrow.. plz unravel ram's "mystery".. n the bacchi milgayi part ws funny... continue sooon...
-
viny_queen thumbnail
how long will we have to wait???it friday yaar
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnk u so much for all da encouraging comments guies.. means a lot.. here's the next part... enjoy 😳and plz do leave your precious comments 😳

RECAP

Scene shifts to KM : tea time

" yeh kya bakwas kar rahi ho Natasha??" KK yelled..  "Priya.. priya kabhi nehi manegi"

" manengi..! woh zarur maanengi." Nats retorted confidently.

Chapter.4
"tu itni confident kyun hain??" KK asked curiously.
"confident nehi hu maa.. main khud janti hu bhabi ko iss baat ke liye razi karna tel ke sath pani milane jaisa hoga lekin aur kab tak maa??.. do saal toh dekh chuke hain hum.. unki apni koi life nehi hain kya!"
"I know Natasha.. tu jo bol rahi hain sab kuch sahi hain.. par'" kk exhaled without completing her sentence.
"main janti hu maa ap kya kehna chahti hain.. but I will try.. at least once.. main papa se baat karung.. woh papa ki baat nehi talenge.."

"kaun papa ki baat nehi taalega choti??" right came an enquiry that left both of them off guard..
In no time priya's petite body came into their view and she demanded an answer..
"woh bhabi.. main woh.." nats stammered unable to find a correct answer.. "haan woh kartik.. woh aj kal meri baat hi nehi sunta"  nats replied faintly
"kyun ab kya kar diya ussne??" priya asked keeping her bag on the sofa and picked up a cup of tea.
Nats heaved a breath of relief seeing a convinced priya and continued "areh kuch nehi.. usse London se aane mein aur do teen hafte lagjayenge na toh soch rahi thi papa se daant padwau.."
Priya chuckled hearing her "haan acchi tarah se daant khilana.. kuch meri taraf se bhi"
She sat on the sofa and began talking to KK.. "maa next week vikram aur main Australia ja rahe hain.. woh Kumar group ke saath ek deal sign kit hi na humne.. ussi silsile mein.. soch rahi hu issbar Apeksha se bhi milke aau"
"project Melbourne mein hai kya??" kk asked
"nehi maa Sydney mein hain.. par itni dur ja hi rahi hoon toh usse milke aungi.. bohot time se nehi mili" concluding that priya started moving towards her room.
"kaha jarahi ho beta?" kk asked
"ram ke paas maa" she replied plastering a placid smile.
As priya left kk spoke up restlessly "dekhliya tuney.. kya boli woh?? Ram ke paas ja rahi hai.. haar shyam ki yehi kahani hain.. areh ussene toh abhi tak apna mangalsutra' aur tu kya sochrahi hain ki wo teri baat maan jayegi??" 
Natasha's confident expression changed into disappointment.
Priya climbed up da stairs and changed into her night clothes. She sat with her diary of 2008 reading the old entries.  She was flipping the pages randomly when her eyes fell on a highlighted sentence "pata nehi mujhe kya hogaya tha.. ek pal ke liye kisi aur hi duniya mein kho gayi thi main.. lekin kyun??"
Priya closed her eyes slowly. As her eye lids met she let her mind take her back in time.

FLASH BACK
She hired a cab for the hotel directed by ram. Pressing the buttons of her phone she called her dad. 
"hello.."
"hello papa.."
"haan beta priya kaha hain tu?"
"papa main abhi bhi Delhi mein hu.. wo deal mujhe milgayi hain"
"areh wah congratulations beta.. mujhe malum tha ki wo humein hi milegi.. waise tu kab tak wapas arahi hain??"
"wohi na papa.. yeh project pehle Mumbai mein hone wali thi na.. ab uska owner change hogaya hain.. project khatam hone tak mujhe Delhi mein hi rehna padega" priya replied sadly.
"areh aise kaise.. pehle se inform karna chahiye tha na unhe.. waise naya owner hain kaun??" sudhir asked.
"ram kapoor" she replied sarcastically.
"ram kapoor.. business tycoon ram kapoor??" sudhir exclaimed cheerfully.
"haan wohi hain.." came another scornful reply. 
"areh wah yeh toh bohot acchi baat hain.. dekh priya acchi tarah se maan laga ke kaam karna beta.. u can learn loads from him.."
"baas haan papa itna bhi channe ke jhad pe maat chadhaiye usse.. apki beti bhi business woman hain.. meri tareef toh kabhi nehi karte"
"areh meri maa tu toh best hain.. main toh bas.."
Priya cut him in between "accha wo sab chodiye.. mujhe apni saman chahiye papa aur kuch paise bhi.. kal se hi project shuru ho rahi hain..varna main khud ake sab collect karleti.. "
"accha baba don't worry.. teri saari zarurat ki chize miljayengi tujhe bas" sudhir confirmed.
"thnk u papa.. love u.. chalo ab main rakhti hu.. baad mein baat karungi.. bye"
"bye beta take care" 
The cab stopped right next to the hotel and as she stepped down da cab a speedily moving car almost crashed her' priya shut her eyes tight and held her breath when a strong fist grabbed her by her arm and pulled her in. 
"dekhke nehi uttar sakti tum?? Aur aise wrong side se koi uttar ta hain kya??" a husky masculine voice demanded.
Priya slowly opened her eyes to find ram in front of her.. holding her tightly by the shoulders. "wo main'mmm'h" priya stammered.
"kya bakri ki tarah main main kar rahi ho..??  kahi chot toh nehi lagi??" a worried ram asked restlessly. 
He slid down his hand down to her elbow.. "oouucchh..!!" came her sharp response.. ram looked down at it.. "omg its bleeding.. tum chalo andar mere sath" ram said in a commanding tone.
Priya was too shocked to say anything.. she followed him and did as he said.
Ram informed at the front desk "excuse me.. I need first aid in room number 2o5o.. urgently" he took her to his room and in no time first aid was there. Ram washed the cut and applied ointment on it. As the medicine reacted on the wound Priya closed her eyes and turned in another direction in order to distract her mind from the flinching pain. Ram could assume by her action that it was hurting badly.. he started blowing air from his mouth trying to reduce the burning injury. "thik hojayge don't worry" he said softly. She turned to face him who was sitting on his knee right in front of her still blowing air. She arched her head side ways to hv a better view of his face. 
He was definitely irritating.. no doubt about that.. she thought.. but there was a part of him that kept pulling her towards him like a magnet.. she kept looking at him statically for a while and then shrugged off the feelings "nehi priya.. u just met him.. abhi kaise kuch bhi soch sakti hain.. nehi.. relax' jald bazi maat kar.. u donno anything about him" she explained to herself.
"lo hogaya.. hopefully do teen din mein thik hojayega.." 
Ram snapped in front of her that broke her trails of thought.. "kaha khogayi??" ram inquired.
"nehi kuch nehi.."
"are u feeling better??"
"haan I am ok sir"
"ram..! ram is the name.. tum meri employee nehi ho that u hv to call me sir or Mr.Kapoor" ram flashed his cutest smile.
Priya replied smiling back "haan ram I am fine"
"good.. ok suno do something u rest here for the time being.. I will get another room.. baad mein u can shift there when u r feeling better"
Priya agreed. Before closing the door ram peaked in for one last time n said "take care kid" and flashed his trade mark smile once again. Unknowingly and to her surprise priya's face curved into a sheepish smile.

Priya slowly opened her eyes.. she was back there.. it was not a dream.. it was the reality. She heaved a mouthful of oxygen and let them go in a sigh.
She went near her desk and opened a fresh page of her current diary where she started penning down her heart. 
"haar roz sochti hu main.. kash yeh sapna hota.. aj iss waqt.. iss pal jo kuch horaha hain mere sath kash yeh sab jhoot hota.. kash mera ateet haqeeqat ban ke mere samne ajata. Haar roz sochti hu ki subah akhein kholu toh ram mere samne ho.. humesha.. jaise pehle the.. kash uss roz main unhe aapne sath zabardasti le jati' kaashh' ab bas yeh kash rehgayi hain meri zindegi mein"
"priya.. priya.. suno na.. plz yaar naraz maat ho na.. main agle hi din waha pohoch jaunga meri jaan.. plz aise naraz maat ho..!!!"
Ram's voice echoed in her ears again and again.
She gulped a big lump in her throat and dug her face in between her palms
"laut aiye ram plz laut aiye.."

TO BE CONTINUED...
Edited by Anamika163 - 11 years ago
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow wooow wooow ...Awesome update DiπŸ‘πŸΌ

snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i saw a hope our hero might return back with dashing entry please bring him back if possiblecause can not see priya in this state she sounds so dipressed and awesome update Edited by snehalparab - 11 years ago