Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's me musing away as usual and going off on a completely different tangent. ๐Ÿ˜†  Could Falguni be in on this kidnapping track.  She could be the muse passing on information.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt know why Dhawal gave her the keys to the house but anyways i think shes likes him as her speech came out.. but ur thought maybe Falguni and Aman r together in this
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm.. I had a small thought but I purged it Xarina๐Ÿ˜Š
She sounded surprised and genuinely concerned when Dhawal told her that his Jijaji was missing (BTW, I have never heard him say that before๐Ÿ˜ณ).

If she was in the midst of all this then will she not have given that evil smile when Dhawal left? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Xarina thumbnail
@deepa. The house is not a problem as Urmi probably would not have anything of worth.

@harini, don't purge your thoughts.  Let them out.๐Ÿ˜†  You know me and thoughts.  I think them and speak them๐Ÿคฃ.  If Falguni was brought in for the Kinwal jealousy track then surely she would have made her move by now.  No?
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

@deepa. The house is not a problem as Urmi probably would not have anything of worth.

@harini, don't purge your thoughts.  Let them out.๐Ÿ˜†  You know me and thoughts.  I think them and speak them๐Ÿคฃ.  If Falguni was brought in for the Kinwal jealousy track then surely she would have made her move by now.  No?

Flaguni is a slow couch... Just apt for Dhawal๐Ÿ˜‰ Naa. I think she had no such thoughts until she saw Kinjal treat Dhawal badly. So my guess is that she is slowly growing a liking for him and soon she will be thinking that with Kinjal not in love with Dhawal, she can take Kinjal's place๐Ÿ˜Š 
She is not completely there yet๐Ÿ˜†
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Flaguni is a slow couch... Just apt for Dhawal๐Ÿ˜‰ Naa. I think she had no such thoughts until she saw Kinjal treat Dhawal badly. So my guess is that she is slowly growing a liking for him and soon she will be thinking that with Kinjal not in love with Dhawal, she can take Kinjal's place๐Ÿ˜Š 
She is not completely there yet๐Ÿ˜†

I am just curious as to how they would take it further.๐Ÿ˜•  Is a social message going to be coming out at the end of this for errant wives?  This track is just confusing me
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
good one Xarina.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
most probably ur assumion was right... Falguni looks really fishy past few episodes... In today i confirm she loves Dhawal n want him like anyway... Or she also knows kinwal relation..๐Ÿ˜›
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

good one Xarina.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
most probably ur assumion was right... Falguni looks really fishy past few episodes... In today i confirm she loves Dhawal n want him like anyway... Or she also knows kinwal relation..๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ.  I think Falguni was in danger of becoming a spare part so her character is being changed ever so subtly.   Maybe by getting to know Dhawal she was finding out things about the Modis.  And maybe I am building castles in the sky ๐Ÿ˜†
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

I am just curious as to how they would take it further.๐Ÿ˜•  Is a social message going to be coming out at the end of this for errant wives?  This track is just confusing me

Naaa. No social message. I think now that Koki-Kinjal relationship also in the mend, the jealousy will peak and we will have the family helping Kinjal and Dhawal get together and this time with Kinjal's total acceptance. It is just like GoHem falling in love๐Ÿ˜ณ
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Naaa. No social message. I think now that Koki-Kinjal relationship also in the mend, the jealousy will peak and we will have the family helping Kinjal and Dhawal get together and this time with Kinjal's total acceptance. It is just like GoHem falling in love๐Ÿ˜ณ

That would be good.  Dhawal deserves the good things too.  But Kinjal is still at her bratty stage.  May be a while yet.  Hope the old adage, you don't know what you have until its gone will bring her to her senses before it is too late.