Madhu, tere shaitaan ne tere pyaar ko peela...

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
...Yaani YELLOW MOONG MASOOR KI DAAL mein colour kar daala.🤣 

"Tumhaari kismat mein shaitaan hai." - Patidev Jaanwar RK. 

Phew! Madhubala, teri imagination waale gulaabi baagh RK ne warning ka laal jhandaa dikhaaya tha.Tabhi kyun nahiin samajh gayi ki tera satkela , pakela, akela, tharkey RK tujhe tab tak shockwaves degaa jab tak teri phutwaa pe  feelaawers ka haar nahiin chadh jaate.😆

Jokes apart, I think we can clearly see the stark and scary difference in MB and RK's approach to each-other. 

Madhubala's love is pure, pristine, delicate, virginal, soulful , deep and like a warm blanket that protects you from the cold. On the contrary, RK's feelings are intense, passionate, angry, dark , fatally possessive , obsessive and dangerous in a peculiar way.MB is sure of her heart - its committed, surrendered and devoted to RK.  RK is not sure of his heart - He is drawn to MB like a magnet but he wants to believe that he is no iron filling and she is no magnet. Love is making MB bloom and the horror of even the possibility of falling for MB is consuming RK. 

Madhu cheekhe, chillaaye, nakhre dikhaaye, zubaan ladhaaye ,  cutegiri kare - it keeps RK really happy.  But Madhu vrat rakhe, uski chaakri kare, pyaar dulaar jataaye - it unsettles and frustrates RK because she is making him feel things he had stopped feeling long ago. 

I know that its sad whatever happened today. Madhu's sone-jaisa-dil broke to a million pieces , her love letter ate moong-masoor ki daal and RK throwing it in her face that deep down he believes that she will leave him like everyone else. 

But...

One has to understand where RK is coming from as well. Its like when a renovation team visits an ancient ruin. The ruin has been damaged for thousands of years and it has no hope. Yet, the team surveys the place , pens down endless renovation plans and maps. Reconstruction starts - first few walls collapse because they don't fit the ruin. But the team doesn't give up. They keep trying until finally, that one plan fits the ruin and the undoing of the damage begins. 

Ruin- RK
Renovation Team- Madhubala. 

And as i get lost, two things are scary in this show. RK's almost abnormal attachment to Madhubala where he can lose his mind if she is not in front of eyes and thrash the hell outta her if she hurts RK's Madhubala. This is a clear case of an obsession that can consume both him and Madhubala. I mean, he actually left spies behind his own family ?  Its both laudable and a cause of worry. 

Second, this continuous reference to MB's death which happened today also and again from RK's mouth. 

Aag ka dariyaa hai Madhubala... aur abhi toh sirf  love letter masoor ki daal mein dooba hai. Bahot lambaa exam hai ladki. Ek shaitaan se jo rooh jodh li hai tumne. 

P.S- Someday, RK is going to regret almost  every single thing that he is teaching her. Jis din wo RK ban gayi, sabse zyada dukh is aadmi ko hi hogaa. 
Edited by VictoriaHot - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Missed the whole first half because of a meeting. 
But WU sounds most promising.

EDITED TO ADD:

Hmm. although Rishbala were cute, she looked pretty, he looked dreamy  - but I had a problem with VD's acting. He's a bit too shy, too withheld and that makes me uncomfortable. Two people talking in front of a mirror - you look at them, right? Why was he looking at himself? EVEN given that this is a dream, supposed to carry dreamlike elements. 😕 

That out of the way, the yelling was fine, I suppose. Madhu IS a bit too giddy in love - understandable but it's very much 'in the throes of a massive crush' stage. She DOES love him but right now, she's flying. Not thinking straight at all - and certainly not about cause and effect. Plus she's in love with a very difficult man - this was always waiting to happen. 

Like you said, he's happy with her sniping, biting, bantering, fighting. He's EVEN ok with her pampering him, and taking care of him, going tender on him. But he doesn't like it when she goes 'servile', putting him above everything including common sense and her health. 
He mistrusts that and with good reason, given his past.

I'm happy that sappy letter wasn't read! Now he can tell her what he feels without being prompted by her feelings. And that's a good good thing.

Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soapbubble

Missed the whole first half because of a meeting. 

But WU sounds most promising.

Res.
Bubble

I will wait for your take, mere saabun ke chamakdaar bulbule.😆
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was beautifully written!!
agree completely!!
niceee post
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Second, this continuous reference to MB's death which happened today also and again from RK's mouth.    

ahhh  Every time I convince myself against this,they throw some or the other sign from RK's mouth...Sigh ...Even he said ...'Good shot or packup' ... as if their confession/love might happen in reel life but not in real life!!! ...its like a dreamy tale in films but doesnt work out in real life ...so jo karna hai camera ke saamne karlo 😆

RK's reaction towards Madhu was justified since he sees Madhu's from his past experiences and beliefs which are very much etched in his mind, and mostly rules his actions.Having said that saying Madhu did the fast to earn respect ...somehow looked unconvincing knowing how much RK trusts her ...

Madhu's verbal slap to Dips was superb ...😆👏  Bravo Mrs Rishab Kundra ...
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
superb post 👏
Seriously Madhu ka dil toota par hamein purana Rk bi dekhne ko mila, i m missing their sher sherni fights
Madhu has to go long way to get him , pora agg ka dariya cross krna hai. Seriously Rk will regret if she becomes Rk female version
Originally posted by: Manonids

ahhh  Every time I convince myself against this,they throw some or the other sign from RK's mouth...Sigh ...Even he said ...'Good shot or packup' ... as if their confession/love might happen in reel life but not in real life!!! ...its like a dreamy tale in films but doesnt work out in real life ...so jo karna hai camera ke saamne karlo 😆

RK's reaction towards Madhu was justified since he sees Madhu's from his past experiences and beliefs which are very much etched in his mind, and mostly rules his actions.Having said that saying Madhu did the fast to earn respect ...somehow looked unconvincing knowing how much RK trusts her ...

Madhu's verbal slap was superb ...😆👏  Bravo Mrs Rishab Kundra ...

Ah, don't say that Manonids. That is what is in my head as well. I want MB to not just love RK. I want her to be loved back by him and she must get him....He is the biggest hope, dream and wish of her life....Do you think MB will die for RK or in some emotional turmoil connected to him? Just saying. 

What he said about respect was not because he doesn't respect her. He said it so that she knows that she doesn't have to resort to anything superficial ( acc to him) to earn respect. Just be what you are.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aag ka dariyaa hai Madhubala... aur
abhi toh sirf love letter masoor ki daal mein dooba hai.😆
U cracked me...Vic..
Seriously.. tumehi bhi Madhubala ke dialogues likhne chaiye ... Atleast kurkurr ki tagline toh copy nahi hoti..
Such a beautiful explainsations .. 👏

I'm real RK nt ure imagination...
Biwi mai koi pink candy puppet nahi hu..
I'm janwar...
the beast with beauty...
nt your angel... I'm no knight in shiny armour...
your nt my damsel... I want you to be sherni...
Nt sati savtri... my mom was that... her act n prays to god didn't saved my dad..
so how cn your puja is better...
I won't respect all this non -sense...
utter rubbish...😔
But, I feel he is right ...
all that crap didnt had any meaning unless your too vulnerable...in love...
Madhu has fallen... but, she needs to understand love can't be like the one shown in films...even though you love the most romantic actor, a hero on screen you should have a reality check...
RK will never change... he cn love Madhu but that won't change the way he is...
Edited by NIDIZ - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Ah, don't say that Manonids. That is what is in my head as well. I want MB to not just love RK. I want her to be loved back by him and she must get him....He is the biggest hope, dream and wish of her life....Do you think MB will die for RK or in some emotional turmoil connected to him? Just saying. 

What he said about respect was not because he doesn't respect her. He said it so that she knows that she doesn't have to resort to anything superficial ( acc to him) to earn respect. Just be what you are.

I hate saying this and I wish I am proved wrong but it seems that MB most likely will die saving RK or for RK...even the female version of hum hai Deewane song ...ends with ..."Tere Ishq pe Jaan Qurbaan" ...so she is among those who will not think once sacrificing her life for the one whom she will love madly, even if he didnt reciprocate her love. Its like she is happy/content with loving him, irrespective of his reaction in the end, though she would surely hope to get her fair share too. ...its just my take ...and i can be wrong too...

PS.its just the constant hints they are giving, which makes me think about this option...though it can be a coincidence too 😊
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Manonids

I hate saying this and I wish I am proved wrong but it seems that MB most likely will die saving RK or for RK...even the female version of hum hai Deewane song ...ends with ..."Tere Ishq pe Jaan Qurbaan" ...so she is among those who will not think once sacrificing her life for the one whom she will love madly, even if he didnt reciprocate her love. Its like she is happy/content with loving him, irrespective of his reaction in the end, though she would surely hope to get her fair share too. ...its just my take ...and i can be wrong too...

Nidzz,  I   seriously wish  this ... Madhu sacrificing her life... would prove you wrong  dear...