Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Fevicol se' dance steps not vulgar:Farah khan - Page 2

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crazy_girl30

Lol if this was vulgar then god knows what was chikni Chameli ๐Ÿ˜†

agree ! 80% of chikni chameli had katrina just bouncing her chest ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The dance steps look fine...infact the ones  that Salman did were actually cute...its the lyrics that is just beyond vulgar๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Agree. Bebo can looks sexy but never vulgar.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

I wish Malaika did this song๐Ÿ˜” It would've been munni part 2

Munni's my fav too from the two songs. Everybody tries to do those steps but nobody comes closer to Malaika
briahna thumbnail
my fear is, i hope nawabs don't start sending kareena  messages (praises) after seeing this.
๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: briahna

my fear is, i hope nawabs don't start sending kareena  messages (praises) after seeing this.

๐Ÿ˜†

U made me fall off my chair๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸคฃROFL
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This song is clearly getting criticized! That is why farah is defending it! They should have taken another actress!
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nkapoor3

This song is clearly getting criticized! That is why farah is defending it! They should have taken another actress!

Kya fark padega koi aur actress se...the lyrics were going to remain the same anyways..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

Kya fark padega koi aur actress se...the lyrics were going to remain the same anyways..

the lyrics are absolutely fine

Farah happy with response to 'Fevicol se'

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
< Prev  Next >  
Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Farah Khan, who has choreographed Kareena Kapoor in the item number "Fevicol se" from the movie "Dabangg 2", is thrilled with the roaring response to the song.

"I am very happy. I do very few songs in a year and I normally choose. Last time as well I heard the songs of 'Dabangg' and chose 'Munni badnaam', but this time Arbaaz (Khan) had already picked 'Fevicol se' for me," the 47-year-old said here on the sidelines of an event Monday.

"I feel happy because we work really hard. Kareena has worked specially hard because she is just doing an item number. I always give steps that everyone can do, parents and kids all," she added. 

Asked which is her favourite, "Munni" or "Fevicol se", she said: "If you tell me to choose between my daughters Diva or Anya, how can I?" 

"So 'Munni...' has already become an iconic song, an icon of item songs. Similarly I will hope for 'Fevicol se.' It has fun steps. It is not vulgar at all," she added.

Directed by Arbaaz, "Dabangg 2" stars Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles and hits theatres Dec 21.