Users

Frequent Posters

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
*Dancing to the tune of the birthday song A_Soul put in the first page!!*
(Its got an awesome beat, you know!!) 😃

Coming to the crux of the thread, 

May you have many more to come and may you be blessed with all the happiness and success in the world!!

My heartfelt wishes for you, love!! 🤗
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aquiline

This is my first time entering a social networking site. DO you know, if my parents know if this, they will get very angry, stop me from coming to this place, and maybe even take this computer away. They do not like me getting involved here. Which is why I was timid and unsure as to how much I can reveal myself. And then, when I had to enter my birth-date, I knew I could not lie nor be truthful. Because I was scared. I did not trust this world. This virtual world. 
But after meeting some of you, I learnt it was not a cold bad place anymore. I was so happy and honoured when I found you all that I forgot all about my changing my birthday. And it was only towards the end of November that I realized I hadn't. But I knew if I did anything to it in the last moment, I might tamper with trust. So I let it be. 
I thought it would be alright because I would still not be wrong if I made it to the Forum on the midnight of the 4th, thereby making myself present on the 5th actually and not the 4th...
I was wrong. I sinned by lying to those I trusted. And now I'm crying because of guilt. I am sorry. I don't deserve this thread...

I am too broken-hearted now. Just feel sick inside. I have never hated me before. I always loved who I was. But now, for the first time, and that too on my birthday, just in the hour when I turned age, I hate me.

Oh!!! u sweetie pie... there is nothing to feel bad abt... u dont owe anyone any kinda explanation honey!! ur parents are right in thinking what they think!! the real world is indeed not so good!! such are the thought of any concerned parent for the soul of their lives... AND YOU!! my dear just proved that you indeed are the best daughter to ur parents !! 
Yes we need to be careful in every walks of our lives ... just take measurable steps and you will just do fine ... offcourse with all the love and affection that you will get from ur loved ones... 
Dont cry honey!! i know solitude has been ur long time frnd ... but today just go out and haffun!! 😃
you are a darling!! May god bless u...
debby_11 thumbnail
Dear A very Happy Birthday to you...
May God bless you and all your wishes comes ture..
Enjoy and have a blast :)
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Every candle is a light you bring to our world.
Every candle is a story you have to share, a wisdom only you possess.
Every candle is something you have been through and now lights the way for others.
Every candle is a time you have understood, cared, 
and helped another find their truth and their beauty.
Every beaming smile from your nature is truly an inspiration. 
Happy Birthday to one of God's brightest creations.
Long may you shine.

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

This is my first time entering a social networking site. DO you know, if my parents know if this, they will get very angry, stop me from coming to this place, and maybe even take this computer away. They do not like me getting involved here. Which is why I was timid and unsure as to how much I can reveal myself. And then, when I had to enter my birth-date, I knew I could not lie nor be truthful. Because I was scared. I did not trust this world. This virtual world.
But after meeting some of you, I learnt it was not a cold bad place anymore. I was so happy and honoured when I found you all that I forgot all about my changing my birthday. And it was only towards the end of November that I realized I hadn't. But I knew if I did anything to it in the last moment, I might tamper with trust. So I let it be.
I thought it would be alright because I would still not be wrong if I made it to the Forum on the midnight of the 4th, thereby making myself present on the 5th actually and not the 4th...
I was wrong. I sinned by lying to those I trusted. And now I'm crying because of guilt. I am sorry. I don't deserve this thread...

I am too broken-hearted now. Just feel sick inside. I have never hated me before. I always loved who I was. But now, for the first time, and that too on my birthday, just in the hour when I turned age, I hate me.

And finally to my dear darling Shas. I am sorry for keeping the lie. I am sorry for having been sad. I am sorry for crying and making you cry. Until you come and tell me you have forgiven me, I will not use colour in what I write. I feel like I hurt you the most by my lie. And by my words.
I never meant to do what I did. Before I could stop myself, the hurt was done. And now I bleed within, but I know I will heal. I am quick to heal.
I didn't cry after the show ended. I think all those tears were waiting inside of me, suffocating me without me knowing. Well through this little event, all those tears came out and I cried myself to healing...Now, I feel better. But the tears have not stopped. But really, inside i feel a lot better. A lot cleaned. Tears heal. I always believed and, once again, it has been proved.
The thing is, I can easily forgive others. You saw how I forgave my plagiarizer. I forgive those who hurt me and accuse me and despise me.
But I always find it hard to forgive me. That's because I love the way I was created and the way my parents brought me up. So I never had the need to forgive me. But tonight I realized, the hardest thing for me to do is to forgive myself for hurting those who loved and trusted me...
Once again, I am sorry my dear.
I am sorry all my readers, friends and Comrades.
Tomorrow I will come to update the next chapter. Then I will visit this thread and then we shall celebrate. I correct the flaws of the show in my FF, so I shall correct the flaw of my lie in the truth. Celebrate as I must, on the 5th of December.
I miss my family. My parents called me on the 4th to wish me. They said they might not be able to call on the 5th. Its sad that my own parents are unable to reach their dear child on her special day. But I know they will pray for me on the 5th. And when they pray for me, they will thank God for giving a daughter like me to them.
And me? I will sit here, like every other birthday of mine, thanking God for letting me be born into my family. And this time I have new things to thank him for:
For a wonderful Forum I never knew I would dare to register as member into.
For the FF, which HE makes me write...and which is the joy of my young days now.
For my friends whom I met here in the Forum, who have always been me strength and reason to smile...and who have now made me feel treasured through this gift of a thread.
And for IPKKND and ArShi...My God watched as I fell in love with them and found new meaning in life...That above all things, love is what matters. Nothing else does...

Thank you once again, all my readers, Comrades and well-wishers for your wonderful words, gifts and prayers...I am honoured and humbled by all this love...

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And finally to my dear darling Shas. I am sorry for keeping the lie. I am sorry for having been sad. I am sorry for crying and making you cry. Until you come and tell me you have forgiven me, I will not use colour in what I write. I feel like I hurt you the most by my lie. And by my words. 
I never meant to do what I did.  Before I could stop myself, the hurt was done. And now I bleed within, but I know I will heal. I am quick to heal.
I didn't cry after the show ended. I think all those tears were waiting inside of me, suffocating me without me knowing. Well through this little event, all those tears came out and I cried myself to healing...Now, I feel better. But the tears have not stopped. But really, inside i feel a lot better. A lot cleaned. Tears heal. I always believed and, once again, it has been proved.
The thing is, I can easily forgive others. You saw how I forgave my plagiarizer. I forgive those who hurt me and accuse me and despise me.
But I always find it hard to forgive me. That's because I love the way I was created and the way my parents brought me up. So I never had the need to forgive me. But tonight I realized, the hardest thing for me to do is to forgive myself for hurting those who loved and trusted me...
Once again, I am sorry my dear.
I am sorry all my readers, friends and Comrades. 
Tomorrow I will come to update the next chapter. Then I will visit this thread and then we shall celebrate. I correct the flaws of the show in my FF, so I shall correct the flaw of my lie in the truth. Celebrate as I must, on the 5th of December. 
I miss my family. My parents called me on the 4th to wish me. They said they might not be able to call on the 5th. Its sad that my own parents are unable to reach their dear child on her special day. But I know they will pray for me on the 5th. And when they pray for me, they will thank God for giving a daughter like me to them.
And me? I will sit here, like every other birthday of mine, thanking God for letting me be born into my family. And this time I have new things to thank him for:
For a wonderful Forum I never knew I would dare to register as member into.
For the FF, which HE makes me write...and which is the joy of my young days now.
For my friends whom I met here in the Forum, who have always been me strength and reason to smile...and who have now made me feel treasured through this gift of a thread.
And for IPKKND and ArShi...My God watched as I fell in love with them and found new meaning in life...That above all things, love is what matters. Nothing else does...

Thank you once again, all my readers, Comrades and well-wishers for your wonderful words, gifts and prayers...I am honoured and humbled by all this love...

OH MY GOD !!!! Lin wht is dis??? n da previous msg????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Here i ws all excited to b part of dis fantastic occasion.. i came n saw my inbox filled wth pms n dis thread full of misunderstanding n tears!! ... n thn i ws lyk; whts going on???🤢
read each n evry comment including urs n i ws numb !!!
Linny dat 1st msg ws a joke buddy..why ddnt u get it??? i thnk its my fault too partially.. bt i thought u'll undrstnd... i ws facing connection problems..i had told dis to all CACs during da prep... n evn to u.. nothg ws opening... u knw i hd selectd arnav's pic on da stairs aftr  his 1st kiss on da cheek..i thought it wud b best.. bt none of da gifs wr workng..nothg ws opening.. so i selectd wht i cud get my hands on..guess it became a li'l too much.. i made ur birthdy post twice bt twice i lost da data... luk at da pic i hv pasted on ur thread..does it luk lyk nethg posted by ''me''... i hv done bettr thn dis on previous occasions n whn i really wntd to mk a nice post..i cud not.. i thought to try agn whn thgs get bettr latr..bt it got worst.. i swear i ws trying to connect till 6am tody.. thn gave up..vl u believe dis??? i had planned li'l gifts fr all buddies n fr KP too coz it ws hr wedding anniversary.. had kpt videos fr partying hard at nyt.. had tkn a day off frm studies..bt all my plans went dwn da drain... *sigh*
n linny..whn hv i evr askd u of nethg personal??? dats wht our friendshp ws alws based on ''exceptional understndg''... wht made u thnk i ddnt undrstnd abt ur personal info?? why do u thnk i came on da tuesdy nyt whn u sd i hv to??? I KNEW BUDDY!! i knew u wr hesitant abt celebrating it here..n honestly i thought it ws coz u ddnt lyk ne attention... i wish sum1 here wud hv told u dat i ws part of dis plan since da beginning.. dat i ws facing technical difficulties.. if i ws holding ne grudges against u,i wud hv easily chosen to b not part of it.. i told evry1 dat it ws 5th dec.. n dat we had to celebrate... bt i feel evry1 misundrstood me last nyt😆...well, we hv jst strtd to connect so they dnt knw me dat well,its understandable.. but u do ryt??? thn u shud hv thought jst one thg..CUD I EVR HURT U?? B MAD AT U FR SUCH A PETTY THG??? NOT INTENTIONALLY ATLEAST !!😊

neways... enuf of sadness n misunderstandings.. cum here nw n lets hug... i feel so bad mkg u sad by God !! n i'll stop cracking jokes nxt time.. its obvious dat i suck at it !!🤢🤢🤢

HUGS...😃😃😃😃

Dnt hv to explain nethg abt da pic.. u alrdy knw..😊

HUGS..HUGS... HUGS... N A FLYING KISS TOO..MUAH !!
N U HATE UR SELF???😲😲 N WONT FORGV???😲😲😲... THESE WORDS DNT EXIST IN MY DICTIONARY.. N I WARN U DNT U DARE HATE WHT I LOVE !! OK BK TO HUGGING...

HUGS... HUGS... HUGS...!!!😃😃😃

PS; Am so grumpy coz of not been able to post sumthg gud.. n thn all dis... so me dedicating dis song fr our friendship...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeEq2tlD6WY[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeEq2tlD6WY

Sorry fr a boring video..cudnt find a bettr version..😳

ok nw... PARTY.. PARTY.. PARTY !!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

darya20 thumbnail
happy birthday our sweetest writer muah😉Edited by darya20 - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Lin
i hope u r having

AND not thinking

JUST KIDDING

JUST CLEARING THE INN AND COTTAGE FOR TODAYS UPDATE AND QUOTA OF CELEBRATIONS

and cant stop dancing in glee
see what i got with me
Ariel.. even she is celebrating ur b'day

And

we all are waiting in INN 

RABBA VE FOR NOW

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 11 years ago
shazaad thumbnail
Hi Lin...
Wish you all the happiness from the bottom of my heart 😃😃😃😃😃

i was wanting to post some nce pics like others n so i kept all ready but i just dont know how to post pics 😭😭😭😭😭

i am sooo sorry dear...but my heartiest wishes r alwayz with u...

we all love u❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...keep writing 👏👏👏👏

HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR
HAPPY BDAY DEAR

Edited by shazaad - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Oh there i think its something special today but what let me guess yess its our own Lin's birthday wohooo so

OH PEHLY NAZAR TO UTAROOO

OH YEA YEA OH YEA YEA YEA Lin's Birthday ayi

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

LETS HAVE SOME MUSIC

and sing along 

HERE COMES SHASS WITH HER CAKE AND WISH

n here comes Leafs

Happy birthday for today,
You're kind and clever I must say.
With moments worth a million hugs,
Talks, with coffee in those mugs.

Your heart and values seem so right,
We share our views without a fight.
Our memories live with eyes so true,
Adventures grow in a life's canoe.

I wish you more than words can say,
That you will never, cease to play.
Happy birthday for today,
I'm here for you, on this special day

Loads of love and best wishes

and hhow come Sush remain behind
Happy Birthday Lin... 
Many Many happy returns of the day!! May God Bless you with Good health and all the happiness & success... My best wishes are ALWAYS with YOU!!!

A tight Hug for you... 🤗 ❤️ ❤️

My dearest Lin, I am finding it hard to speak my feelings i have right now!!
Its your day... a special one and i m not sure how can i make it more special for You... You deserve it all and I pray and hope U get everything You ever wish for!!  have a wonderful birthday!!!
Love you dear... 🤗 
And how comes our dear KP remain behind she always make DA appearance with her cuteness 

My dear Aqualine, you are not only an epic genius talented  writer but you are an extremly loving ,caring, humble, kind , approacable & easygoing humorous person  & Alhumdullilah we are so fortunate to have found you in our lives.

May Allah bless you the soulmate of your dreams .May Allah make both of your hearts go rabbavey for each other & dhakdhak always .
May you both  live together happily , healthily & peacefully everafter & all your dreams come true.(Amen)"

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! 

( this kiss is not from me but from the one i just prayed for you😉)

My duas & well wishes are always with you my dear aquiline

PS: i may not be in at the time of celebration but comrades party hard on my behalf too plz.

WHT TO SAY DEAREST FARWA... U HV DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB HERE!!! 👏... THANK U SO SO MUCH for being there fr us all..  none of dis wud hv been possible without u... all da trouble dat u faced n fought bk at the end..lolz.. v had such a crazy nyt last nyt!!! n it got crazier towards the end..but u ddnt gv up n am so happy n proud of u.. NEVER FEEL SAD ABT NETHG.. U DID A SPECTACULAR JOB HERE !! superb pics n superb post !!⭐️⭐️⭐️ n i bet evry1 vl agree wth me on dis.. luv u loadz n lots of kisses n hugs...

😃😃

EDIT--see dis wht happens.. da ryt pics nvr show.. urghh..

Edited by shass - 11 years ago