Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Krishna1973

It's annoying me to see the pillows dividing the bed...they should take it off.  

Me too. Super annoying.😡
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna1973

Everyone enters their room and I start feeling so irritated because of those neatly kept pillows. At least they should remove them in the morning...it's so irritating...

Exactly ! I feel the same.
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dips will get an heart attack the day those pillows will be removed...now that's what I call a win win situation, can't wait
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think that the pillows are of significance for Rishbala right now...it shows the barriers that rk and madhu have between themselves...they need to grow closer emotionally...and when they are both truly in love and accept each other...only then will it be apt for the pillows to be...

like RK called the pillows: the wall of hatred...the hatred may not be there now but they have a long way to go as a couple..

Reya <3
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally found this post. Here is what I think: 

I, for one, think it could turn out be a great plot point. I remember watching the movie Macbeth. There was a scene where Macbeth and Lady Macbeth lay in bed, facing each other. The room was dark except for one light which shone on the space between the husband and wife, as if symbolizing a crack in their relationship. Their bodies were so close yet, their thoughts, morals, opinions and souls were miles apart. Their differences were visible to an onlooker yet, they slept peacefully unaware of a marriage that was falling apart. Their inability to work out their issues led to their demise. 
Coming to Rishibala. This couple has a visible barrier separating them. They recognize its presence. So, they can work towards removing it. The fact that they acknowledge their differences and still remain together shows their relationship does not have a fatal flaw. Their bodies might be on opposite ends of the bed but, their minds connect. Most of their day is consumed thinking about each other. The CVs could show a gradual elimination of pillow wall (lose one pillow per episode :P) to show their relationship improving. 
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes those stupid pillows are annoying! I guess the CV's have something up their sleeve as to why they still haven't taken the "pillow wall" off the bed! Long live RiShBaLa!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes every one in house can see that both are not sleeping they are saparated by this pillows kamray kay raz bahir aa jai gay.😉