Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: colorsluv

I agree.MB's star cast r amazing.They all r doing their job perfectly. I luv B (ballu) & B (bittu) Character.Eagerly w8ing fr Ballu's entry bt i guess it will take some tym. As u said not 2 discuss about Rishbala now so i don't comment on them.Looking forward 2 ur view's on Rishbala jodi. 

thanks😊 and yeah balraaj is the best supporting cast of madhubala... i really hope they use him well... his scenes were really great...awaiting his comeback...with ofcourse a big bang...

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u..dipali acting is very very good,bt i really donot like her character as villain..she is not a true achy wali buri,i mean villain..😳
bt i really like ballu,his mother,padmini in start,shmsher before attack on Rk..
ya dialogue writer is really really a very intelligent man.πŸ‘
and Dvd they are mindblowing..πŸ‘
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaaratq

Great post... I rather have such peaceful posts in forum then the mocking wala posts...

Anws i always wanted to add that the Music Department of this show  are doing their part brilliantly.. After direction and dialogue writer, i think music director should also be given credit... esp the bgm humming new tone for rishbala now... Its truly amazing... So hats off!! And of course I have nothing against the star cast... They are perfect foil to production team...

i prefer making such posts more than those... afterall the forum is for the show discussion...

anyway... u are absolutely right... even i love the bgm tune and the rest of the songs they use... very apt for the situation...hats off to the Music Department...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sundasnaz

agree with u..dipali acting is very very good,bt i really donot like her character as villain..she is not a true achy wali buri,i mean villain..😳

bt i really like ballu,his mother,padmini in start,shmsher before attack on Rk..
ya dialogue writer is really really a very intelligent man.πŸ‘
and Dvd they are mindblowing..πŸ‘

yeah dipali acts true to her character...miss balraaj a lot...initial eoisides were very impactful... 
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post
dialogues cast songs sets are awesome
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakariba

nice post
dialogues cast songs sets are awesome

completely agree there...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
i noe its an earlier post of mine but i would definately welcome your views on it...
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
so one of the fav and powerful character of the show has made a blasting reentry on the show... wat say are you loving the track and the storyline...
rkmadhurock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i started watching this show after the entry of vivian & drashti and havent watched the episodes before. but yes i do agree that the story, the characters, plot and all the actors' acting skills make this show very unique.

i loved bittuji when he blasted off at balraj for eating  RK's food, just the way RK would blast off at someone. i guess thats RK's influence on bittuji.🀣

love this show more day by day πŸ˜Š
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think MB is what it is today due to the team effort that the cast,crew and the CV's put into it...hats off to them for giving us such an amazing show...πŸ‘

P.S - I'm slightly partial to RK and his dialogues though...πŸ˜†IMHO,they just took the show to  another level completely...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ