Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! I hav made this topic to hav a serious talk on Klaus. :P
Klaus or Niklaus Mikaelson. The 'so called' antagonist of TVD. I feel pain when I see that man. Heck I love him! Even though he's Jenna's killer or he's the one who destroyed Care's life in every possible way or he's the one who sucked Elena's blood for his hybrids. The question here is why he did these horrible things? The sole reason being loneliness and unacceptance. He doesn't trust anyone. Leave alone his family. Because he doesn't want life to turn its back on him and leave him shattered.
If anyone has noticed he has never given a damn about any girl other than our barbie. Not in the flashblacks. Not in the present days. He is always seen talking about hybrids or hunters or his family. I doubt if he even has had sex yet! Lol.
So I am just hoping that one day he finds his true love (ahem! Caroline) and that will be the day when we will be able to see the true Niklaus..who doesn't need to hurt others to hide his pain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soo true. Love your post.  Klaus is my favourite charecter on TVD. He's such a 3 dimensional individual, it makes him all the more interesting. I hope he finds love and happiness, i mean nearly everyone on TVD has done wrong at some point so we should overlook that and accept him. I love his dynamic with Stefan and that showed how lonely he is when he turned stefan into a ripper again just so that Stefan will accept him as a friend.
Personally, I feel he's suffered and been isolated a lot that he's built a wall around him and wants to command a situation i.e. be the leader rather than an equal to ensure he;s in control. Hopefully Caroline will help change that.
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely love ur post and i agree to every word of urs .
Klaus is one of my favourite characters on TVD , he is one complex person who has many layers , which makes him sometimes difficult to understand .
he seems to be a nice person by heart who just has a BAD HYBRID exterior facade . he has always been deprieved of love from family esp his father  , friends and even a girl.
now that he likes caroline we can see a total different side to him , which i  would love to see more..
hopefully we can see Klorine love story blooming soon <3

P.S -as u said  i think so too that Klaus is a 1000 year old virgin hybrid  😆
maybe his first will be with Caroline .

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like Klaus, too! 
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really loved ur post...i too love klaroline
bt i wanna point there was girl in niklaus's life actually both elijah n niklaus fell for the same girl...whose blood was later on used for turning them into vampire...
bt there was jst one instance of her during defan n elijah n klaus's dinner in s03...n never mentioned again...
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

really loved ur post...i too love klaroline

bt i wanna point there was girl in niklaus's life actually both elijah n niklaus fell for the same girl...whose blood was later on used for turning them into vampire...
bt there was jst one instance of her during defan n elijah n klaus's dinner in s03...n never mentioned again...

yeah thats was TATIA ...the orginal petrova...!
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG love your post!! I absolutely loveee Klaus!! 
I know he has done horrible things to everyone but i just don't know what is it about him that attracts me so much...
Thank you for this post!! I thought I was the only one in love with Klaus ðŸ˜³
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nice post

i luv klaus too and his evilness makes him hot.

but u r right he has always been lonely mikael hated him and esther sided with him and put that curse on him .only person with whom he can actually be his real self is caroline only. 

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too love klaus a lott...
he as shown as d evil char in S2 later his soft side was shown in S3 but in S4 dey r showing him as d most selfish guy on earth(which hez not) i feel that Cvs r ruining his char