The Vampire Diaries

Niklaus

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I hav made this topic to hav a serious talk on Klaus. :P
Klaus or Niklaus Mikaelson. The 'so called' antagonist of TVD. I feel pain when I see that man. Heck I love him! Even though he's Jenna's killer or he's the one who destroyed Care's life in every possible way or he's the one who sucked Elena's blood for his hybrids. The question here is why he did these horrible things? The sole reason being loneliness and unacceptance. He doesn't trust anyone. Leave alone his family. Because he doesn't want life to turn its back on him and leave him shattered.
If anyone has noticed he has never given a damn about any girl other than our barbie. Not in the flashblacks. Not in the present days. He is always seen talking about hybrids or hunters or his family. I doubt if he even has had sex yet! Lol.
So I am just hoping that one day he finds his true love (ahem! Caroline) and that will be the day when we will be able to see the true Niklaus..who doesn't need to hurt others to hide his pain.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4FarahNoorikatherine123JinxRichaTanuka_TanHa-Cupcake-MS-meghasharmaKai.Almas.Real.MadridBasilisk

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Soo true. Love your post.  Klaus is my favourite charecter on TVD. He's such a 3 dimensional individual, it makes him all the more interesting. I hope he finds love and happiness, i mean nearly everyone on TVD has done wrong at some point so we should overlook that and accept him. I love his dynamic with Stefan and that showed how lonely he is when he turned stefan into a ripper again just so that Stefan will accept him as a friend.
Personally, I feel he's suffered and been isolated a lot that he's built a wall around him and wants to command a situation i.e. be the leader rather than an equal to ensure he;s in control. Hopefully Caroline will help change that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichaTanuka_TanHaKai.

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Absolutely love ur post and i agree to every word of urs .
Klaus is one of my favourite characters on TVD , he is one complex person who has many layers , which makes him sometimes difficult to understand .
he seems to be a nice person by heart who just has a BAD HYBRID exterior facade . he has always been deprieved of love from family esp his father  , friends and even a girl.
now that he likes caroline we can see a total different side to him , which i  would love to see more..
hopefully we can see Klorine love story blooming soon <3

P.S -as u said  i think so too that Klaus is a 1000 year old virgin hybrid  LOL
maybe his first will be with Caroline .

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I like Klaus, too! 
JinxRicha Goldie
JinxRicha
JinxRicha

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
really loved ur post...i too love klaroline
bt i wanna point there was girl in niklaus's life actually both elijah n niklaus fell for the same girl...whose blood was later on used for turning them into vampire...
bt there was jst one instance of her during defan n elijah n klaus's dinner in s03...n never mentioned again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123

katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampyrgirlricha

really loved ur post...i too love klaroline
bt i wanna point there was girl in niklaus's life actually both elijah n niklaus fell for the same girl...whose blood was later on used for turning them into vampire...
bt there was jst one instance of her during defan n elijah n klaus's dinner in s03...n never mentioned again...

yeah thats was TATIA ...the orginal petrova...!
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
OMG love your post!! I absolutely loveee Klaus!! 
I know he has done horrible things to everyone but i just don't know what is it about him that attracts me so much...
Thank you for this post!! I thought I was the only one in love with Klaus Embarrassed
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

nice post

i luv klaus too and his evilness makes him hot.

but u r right he has always been lonely mikael hated him and esther sided with him and put that curse on him .only person with whom he can actually be his real self is caroline only. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index