nice style!!!

sukriyaa. took me a long time😆
Posted: 10 years ago
this I got to bookmark..
it has some of my fav stories
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plot Suggestion: Rishab is a schizophrenic and so cannot distinguish between reality and his made up world. I leave the made-up world to your imagination. You can make it gory or romantic or sci-fi or very james bond, whatever you desire. But reality is normal life, Madhu is his doctor, and the rest - Padmini, Trishna, Deepali, Sikander are somehow connected in looking after the patients.. His family includes Radha - mom and Bittuji - big brother or uncle...

What do you think???
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvera

Plot Suggestion: Rishab is a schizophrenic and so cannot distinguish between reality and his made up world. I leave the made-up world to your imagination. You can make it gory or romantic or sci-fi or very james bond, whatever you desire. But reality is normal life, Madhu is his doctor, and the rest - Padmini, Trishna, Deepali, Sikander are somehow connected in looking after the patients.. His family includes Radha - mom and Bittuji - big brother or uncle...

What do you think???

that sounds like a challenge considering my only real contact with a schizophrenic was through his paintings and that scared me enough. I am up for it. let us see.
vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great...

I would love to read romantic thriller stories. Let me know if you want me to come up with characters of how the story should look like.
Edited by vid6 - 10 years ago
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey jasu ... index ... Kaash u wld hv made dis 1 week bk, i better put it to my bkmarks... So i wont miss any of it.. Lk d othr time i went stakn my posts to find Ur SS Thriller... Nd wat.. U hv kept dat on hold 🤣
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: vid6

Great...

I would love to read romantic thriller stories. Let me know if you want me to come up with characters of how the story should look like.

I will be honest, I have never taken requests before. I am used to freestyling. So, if you can stick to a description similar to what luvera did above, I can take a look. Anything more and I feel constrained. I really don't want to say no but...eee I am not used to this if you understand. I am willing as long as you leave room for change.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desire6

Hey jasu ... index ... Kaash u wld hv made dis 1 week bk, i better put it to my bkmarks... So i wont miss any of it.. Lk d othr time i went stakn my posts to find Ur SS Thriller... Nd wat.. U hv kept dat on hold 🤣

that is never going to end. once I lose connection with a story, it is likely never coming back. say, good thing you found this.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
list screened and updated. cancelled stories added to list because I can and do give up lost causes. If you disagree, I may reconsider.