Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Very well written! Excellent points! I gues we have have to wait to see what the CVs have in store for us!
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

Very well written! Excellent points! I gues we have have to wait to see what the CVs have in store for us!

Thanks very much, Sona.😳 Yeah, we all have to wait on a wing and a prayer, hoping the CVs get the track right this time and don't compromise the Rishbala characterization.😊
leelaa9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehakariba

agree

Thanks, Neha.😊
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like third angle and jealousy tracks...so much that I have not seen Darr movie till this date. Can you believe me, a movie buff until 1999s.

Definitions from Viewer perspective
Anyways, I don't understand why viewers across all the shows want to see a jealous and possessive hero for his heroine. I am like πŸ€ͺ what does it prove ? When the viewers use these words, are they clear that they want their darling hero look like the jealous, possessive, obsessing husband like Viraj Dobrial of Saubhagyavati Bhava or the jealous, possessive husband like Maan Singh Khurana who throws Geet out of the house in a fit of anger, only to realize what a dunce he was. Story went downhill from that point. Viewers were still not satisfied and wanted to see a jealous Maan for longer duration...but then a psycho third angle was introduced, which made Maan a protective and trusting husband unlike the previous time's insecure guy.

Viewer feedback to Production house
By releasing the news like this through TOI and Avinek (is that the guy's name ?) twitter account, the production house is just trying to guage the public response to this future track introduction. Based on the feedback, they will amend the story. Its like EHMMBH, they introduced this guy as a potential match for the brothers mom to get her married. Due to mixed viewer response which was lack lustre, the guy was given a clean exit after two weeks,

Cliched Production Tactic
If the Third Angle for MEIEJ is truly going to be executed, then I am damn sure, how it will play out. It will be like Missy Madhu's logic gone for a toss when she wore Dipali given saree. Exactly writers will have Madhu throw away her logic out of the window. Then muddled Madhu, unlike resolved Geet (both DD characters) will start behaving in front of RK as ...tumhe jalan ho rahi hai...initially...when things become tormenting to her...she will try to be mahaan...with her saying to RK like...chhodo RK, rahde do kuch nahin, sab theek hai...basically she will be evasive. In the process she will madden RK and viewers with her idiocy. Then RK will get tormented and cranky. He will do something bad and because he cannot see a hurt Madhu, he will go back to her. Its like watching KC track again mixed with Saree track interwoven.
I mean this is so boring.
But for this RK's presence is required. Issue that Production has that VD is going away on 2 week vacation.

Compensating VD's absence in January 2013
NOW...if the PH is trying to use the antagonist -cum-third angle set his foot and capture his place when VD is out, then there are different dynamics here. Ofcourse show will get boring, with banked episodes of actual + VD body doubles thrown to us like meat for the hungry dogs...but then its just a matter of survival for two weeks and until VD actually gets settled into production schedule post-marriage.  It is definitely going to be a challeging period for PH and they will have dragging episodes and other filler angles, that definitely have the potential to ruin the story.

The actual story
Anyways, end of December, MEIEJ was in for a challenge...it had this big question like a hanging sword...what next after Rishbala Love Story. They definitely had the third angle element from the inception of the story. Just that it took TRPs down and now they changed the third angle to something else.  One positive thing we can see it as...while Mukesh Dikshit was the catalyst who made Madhu meet RK, I wonder what "this new third angle of Antagonist" will do for Rishbala.  Every show has a third angle like...Balika Vadhu had Jagya opposite Anandi and Shiv, and Shyam opposite Khushi and Arnav in IPK and the list goes on.

So the third angle track was very much the part of MEIEJ story from the beginning except that viewers made them shelve it, only to take it back now in VD's absence. Welcome to the bumpy road of managing production schedules and working as "The show must go on" on real like RK (Raj Kapoor) concept.

Masculine Villains and Masculine attempts
Having written all that...I have to say, I don't like third angles. NOT AT ALL. But anyways, due to lack of organic growth in the story, I would have left the show anyways. However, my advise to the production house is ...to create formidable enemies for RK in a MASCULINE Business Sense (like RIVALRY, MERCENARY motives) rather than trying to make the ANTAGONISTS go for his WIFE. Imagine someone going for a Gauri Khan right under Shahrukh's nose πŸ€ͺFor God's sake don't make it Ramayana and Ravana-Sita angle, instead, make it Mahabharata with epic proportions of forces to be defeated by RK. He has too many enemies lying low ...waiting for his barbaadi due to his acid tongue. There is Kuku, there is Dips and there might be so many others. Why do they all have to go for Madhu, instead of just him ? 

Sitara Studio
Oh! I wish a story, where RK's father's failed history comes up through this third angle and somehow, it all becomes a reason for RK to launch Madhu has his heroine in his next self-launched production and in the process open up the closed Sitara Studios.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

leela good post i would like to have him as RK rival  from film industry bcso every supertsar  has rival in indusstry, from many epis im expecting someone equal importance to RK in show as his rival, but yes even i dont want him to came btween rishbala and when their story has not build up and when their are two equal importance characetrs there are fights also. now  lets see what cv,s has store.

Thanks, Maya.😊 Love your take.😳
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb post dear...😊
But m optimistic/excited/happy/positive about Avinesh entry only as negative role...lets see what happens..i love Rishbala too...bt u need sm antagonist too fr high dose f drama n i feel hez better option than dips kitchen drama.πŸ˜†
leelaa9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita24

superb post dear...😊

But m optimistic/excited/happy/positive about Avinesh entry only as negative role...lets see what happens..i love Rishbala too...bt u need sm antagonist too fr high dose f drama n i feel hez better option than dips kitchen drama.πŸ˜†

Thanks a ton, Ankita.😳 I hope, despite rather massive misgivings, that this new entry really does work to advantage for Rishbala.😊 
I don't mind Dips much anymore.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Madhu already grabbed her by the arm out of worry that Dips might know something about RK's disappearance.πŸ˜ƒ
Just get Madhu worried like that about each Bhatia in turn vis-a-vis RK's wellbeing, and unn sabh ki khair nahi.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 
eshasrk thumbnail
I agree with most of what is said by so many of you...

I only hope the CV's don't take the route, where RK's faith in Madhu is questioned coz that would be damaging for Madhu...
If RK has the feeling that someone else is interested in Madhu or if he gets the feeling that Madhu gives attention to someone else more rather than him, RK can close up himself again due to his past experiences and the outcome will be horrifying for Madhu...we all know what RK is capable of doing and I don't want to see the track of him hurting her again...

We know that from his past experiences, RK is not ready to trust that easily anymore and he told Madhu clearly that she was his first relation made by using his brains rather than his heart...

And I would love to see that this relation that RK made with his brains turn out to be the closest to his heart than anyone else has come...only than it will make sense. Madhu is slowly winning over RK again with her trust, care and loyalty towards him and that should not be tainted...RK has to realize that not every relation is based on fakeness and selfishness...

If the CV's make the mistake by targeting this trust by using a third person, RK's faith will be completely destroyed and never in his life will he open up again...so CV's better use this third person in such a way that RK will realize and understand that no matter what happens, no matter what circumstances are, his BIWI will always be his and will always be loyal to him and will not leave him for anyone or any matter...
And ultimately when this happens, we might get to see RK transforming into Rishu again slowly...
leelaa9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey leela (sorry dunno ur name πŸ˜›) the only hope and wish i have from this new entry is that he will make RK-Madhu relation back to square one, and make RK the bad guy again πŸ˜‰...so dont pour water on my hopes πŸ˜†

as an actor i never liked this guy except that he can do serious role good, and on looks - no comments πŸ˜›...the other guy in Chhal was much better than him πŸ˜†...so forget abt Superstar, even if he turns out to b a movie hero it will b shocking πŸ˜†...regarding his pairing with Madhu - they might make a good pair as some ppl here think so its good πŸ˜†
but if i like his character then i will b interested in his scenes with RK, u know it looks great when 2 strong characters r aamne-samne πŸ˜†

πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Nishi, with first the 'revenge' idea and now the 'third angle' track, hopes are apparently something that's supposed to be drenched regularly.πŸ˜†
I liked Avinesh Rekhi's performance, role *and* pairing in 'Chhal'😳, so really wish he had picked some other series after 'Chhal' instead of MB where I can't stand third angles between RK and Madhu except as villains.πŸ˜•
Agree with your third para.πŸ˜ƒ Just hoping the CVs keep their focus and do the track with care.😊 Can't stand another Mukku version of third-angle-track-gone-haywire.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just wish Rk didnt need a third person to realise his love. Wish he realised on his own.