Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ace11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Showbiz is a two way business.. they show,  we watch.. she was prepared to entertain in any circumstanceus l agree.. she never complained even once about anything in the show..be it her bizzare costumes or irrational tracks that made no sense a lot of times.. She still did it and we still accepted it because we were seeing Arnav and Khushi.. The moment one is removed from the equation, IPK loses its meaning.. There was general disappointment during Sheetal track too when audiences could not accept Arnav dating or sleeping with Sheetal as a possibilty even in the past.. But that was again accepted because we were seeing Arnav and Khushi.. But now they were planning to remove one character from the equation.. how could the audience accept that? The only mistake fans did was to ask for the show to end instead of just pressing on retaining Barun. No1 thought they would actually go ahead with ending the show..So fans cant be blamed entirely.. they have as much emotional connect with the show as the cast and crew if not more.. and that connect is because of Armav and Khushi played by Barun and Sanaya.. About whether they work together in season2 or any project, time will tell.. but when she asked fans to pray so that the whole team gets to work together again, she meant Barun too.. he was also part of the team.. she has no reason not to agree to work with him if opportunity comes.. they are great actors universally loved and she regards him as a close friend and best co-star besides Mohit.

So true.👍🏼
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
she s not blaming barun
stop it
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Please stop it now..Show is Over. They are great friends and will alwys be..Our Forum policy will destroy that. I have seen this whole video, All edited ..I think SI also told that Barun always listened to her..So leave them now, they are very very close..Last day..all over. They both will come back..They both are willing to work..SI purposely said" i will not romance Barun"In Media..that's all I can say. cannot say much.Cut It</font>

🤣
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is really interesting to see some of the responses and note how invested some people have become in an actor - their face and form.

I, and perhaps many other discerning viewers, however, were invested in the characters and the story.

So I (and perhaps others) can easily see any other good actor essay the same role.

For example, I think Sanaya Irani did an exceptional job as KKG.
Does this mean that she is KKG? No.

I can easily see - and accept - Nia Sharma or even Drashti Dhami as KKG. And I am sure there are plenty more actors out there who would have done justice to the role, too.
Similarily for ASR's role. I am sure this Viraaf person would have done the job really well.

Any change is difficult, and we would have had an adjustment period, but I am sure it would have worked out well.

What a crying shame that a bunch of obssessed fans decided to jeopardize and upend all the hardwork and interest of others, including the cast, crew, and the remaining discerning audience.

Jayne
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayne

It is really interesting to see some of the responses and note how invested some people have become in an actor - their face and form.

I, and perhaps many other discerning viewers, however, were invested in the characters and the story.

So I (and perhaps others) can easily see any other good actor essay the same role.

For example, I think Sanaya Irani did an exceptional job as KKG.
Does this mean that she is KKG? No.

I can easily see - and accept - Nia Sharma or even Drashti Dhami as KKG. And I am sure there are plenty more actors out there who would have done justice to the role, too.
Similarily for ASR's role. I am sure this Viraaf person would have done the job really well.

Any change is difficult, and we would have had an adjustment period, but I am sure it would have worked out well.

What a crying shame that a bunch of obssessed fans decided to jeopardize and upend all the hardwork and interest of others, including the cast, crew, and the remaining discerning audience.

Jayne

show khatam hogaye...bas karenge plz😳
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Frankly I thought all she meant was..She was ready to continue entertaining you all as Khushi but wasn't allowed to continue,,s now see her in sme other show...she won't be romancing Barun anyway...bcos bviously Barun doesn want to do TV now and she wnt wait fr him to cme back t TV if he does!
S she was wondering what the halla was abt...but one point..ppl refused to accept Khushi with anyone else..not Sanaya! So that's the only thing she may have got wrong..but the point was that in an case she won't be with him in a show now!
Edited by prettypri - 11 years ago