Babbar Sher/Miss Newyork

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Truely a SPECIAL EPISODE 

n before cmng to our Babbar Sher and Miss Newyork..i would like to start from the starting..

Hahaha obviously Najma scene..Rofll the way she jump n hide ðŸ˜†hehe loved it..Then Aahhh Asad comes..rofl rofl..the way he saw vig n.hold it..that scene hilarious.. n finally najma tlls the truth..n lolz scold zoya n What an attitude he said "You are Impossible" ðŸ˜³ n haha then when his Ammi told zoya nt dre..vo bichari akele...Roflll his expressions :* :* "Woh Bichari nahi he" with a new one "Musibat he"😆 Then comes the most awaited yes Asad Zoya scene..There fights..him shouting Miss Zoya Pharukhi n haha hw much shout at her..the most cutest dua jo bolte hi Qubool Honi shuru ho gyee...n nw i m juz so lost at words.🤢.The first AsYa close scene..i mean arms scene..i.mean ummn..m juz speachless fr it..i juz dieddd.. What a beautiful perfect jaw dropping n awww scene..The background..with cloudes n stars Waooo eeekksesdsee Omggg..it was dam awesomeee...the scene was meant fr dem..n His Looks M.A...I cant say anythng more as all words r less.. n our last scene of them Bedroom scene..haha both thnkng abt thre duas n scared to fall fr each other..mentioning cute cute words fr each other😛😳 Babbar sher..Akdu..Grrr(lion)haha..Miss Newyork..

P.s.There r so many things i hve forgetten..but cant help..😳

Loving it...Cant wait to see moreee...

KSG you kill me everyday..n mke me alive again to see u..n your brilliant acting..n fr nw i m deaddd fr 2 days..na fr 1 day(ZRA also :||)

Love u KSG n AAK hayee😳

Edited by Radhika_ksgian - 11 years ago
best episode of QH 

loveddd ASYA
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

look at them stare!

OMGGG ðŸ˜³ Goinggg crazzyyy😲 Hayeee its so beautiful and perfecttt..loveddd it..n juz look at himm..his loooksss Mashaallahhh SubhanAllahhh.. First sceneee 

I cant say nything m just losttt in AsYa Land