Elena you better stop that

XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
the more i see TVD, the more i hate elena 
elena is just getting on my nerve
especially few episodes before she drove off the bridge 
she decide to come back to stefen. so she choose stefen(broke damon's heart)
after that she starts liking damon(broke stefen's heart)
she is constantly breaking the salvatore bro's heart 
stefen was wrong in telling damon that he took advantage of the sire bond
it was suppose to be for elena. she took advantage of being loved madly by both bros

elena make up ur mind gurl. 
do u wanna be stelena or delena
Or You Wanna Be a QUESTION MARK!!!

but for heaven's sake stop messing with both brothers

im nor stelena nor delena
im just a crazy fan of both salvatore brothers

POV is fine as long as it does not become basing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohk thats nt her fault , she wasnt responsible fr the sire bond...! n mayb her feelings fr damon r real after all!!!!
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Elena has always been confused abt her feelings relating stefan or damon .
she has never chosen one of them clearly .
always there is a cloud of confusion .
I agree getting sired to damon is not her fault .
I hope she can make her decision soon .. and not play with feelings of the salvatore brothers :/
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Every new episode make me despise Elena to a newer level...
How can she just appear in Salvatore house to live when she just broke up with Stephan?
How can she just on Damon right after she broker his brother's hear that too under the same roof??
Why is she repeating the same dilgs to Stephan which she used with Damon all three season??? "I love you but I love Damon too...I am confused...you should not love me...blah blah blah"
🤢
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Elena is one super confused soul. Its been 4 years and she can't make up her mind and be clear about her feelings. She knows the feelings she has for Stefan are love ... okay but she can't term what she feels for Damon, she just knows that she feels something for them.🤪...

Stelena or Delena will surely drive the fans to world war 3. I feel really bad for Stefan and Damon too... their brotherly bond is at stake because of a girl and I love the Sal Bros!!❤️
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dont worry guys...nobody can salvatore brothers bond..its unbreakable...!!!!
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Every new episode make me despise Elena to a newer level...

</div>
How can she just appear in Salvatore house to live when she just broke up with Stephan?
How can she just on Damon right after she broker his brother's hear that too under the same roof??

Why is she repeating the same dilgs to Stephan which she used with Damon all three season??? "I love you but I love Damon too...I am confused...you should not love me...blah blah blah"

<div>🤢

U just wrote what I was thinking!seriously,u go to ur ex's house & sleep with his brother??!!
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was like u UNTIL i watched epi 7 season 4 🤣 i loved both the brothers and kept blaming elena (which i still do cos she is giving everyone a headache) 🤪 but the scene was that both damon and elena made love together... sire or no sire it wasnt fair to stefan 😳 and the time stefan became a ripper (everyone was blaming him.. even elena... even after she saw how klaus forced him) so now stefan has all the right to hate elena seeing that she slept with his BROTHER 😳 ewww 😳 and i feel sorry for damon in a way cos his heart will be broken... but come on.. ur brother breaks up with a girl and u r all over her after like 2 days... 🤔 i couldnt digest that 😳  Edited by TrueKash - 11 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too!!

I mean everytime I see her my hate for her grows!! But I guess this whole love-triangle is not going to end so soon... remember this is a love-triangle between two brothers and girl.. and the writers will make Elena jump to one brother then to another!!!
But what i hate is the illogical reasons they are giving for that.. I mean the sire thing... audience are not fools!!!
Edited by Sweet_Desires - 11 years ago
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Me too!!

I mean everytime I see her my hate for her grows!! But I guess this whole love-triangle is not going to end so soon... remember this is a love-triangle between two brothers and girl.. and the writers will make Elena jump to one brother then to another!!!
But what i hate is the illogical reasons they are giving for that.. I mean the sire thing... audience are not fools!!!

Bingo 👏 i mean show it in a way that doesnt make us hate any of them 😛😆 but the way she jumps between the brothers are just too fast like in end of season 3 she chose stefan and now in few epis she slept with damon 😕 i find that sick and disgusting 😆