SECOND SEASON!!!!SECOND SEASON!!!!

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
there has to! HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO!!! HAS TO to the infinity power, HAVE to be a second season of this show

the show is amazing and the cast and crew are as well. the show has magic and it is a show that we can never forget. to end abruptly, it is not right. ths show deserves to go on for good 3-4 years - EVEN MORE!

hopefully it will return ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i dont noe but i will wish that too i really love this show wont be able to live without it and my hope is is this forum myy ffs and others i really will miss it soo much and hopfully a season 2 but good things always comes to a end i love sarun and arshi to mazs
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree..lets call SP and start a petition!!!!!!!
hala4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Really they have to launch IPKKND ? season 2
AR002CH thumbnail
Here is why I think there will be Season 2 most probably next year, the show was a super hit with all ages and was well liked across the world and Four Lions which launched this show on Star Plus knows that and I think they are giving it some time as we all know they are currently enjoying Qubool Hai's success on Z TV.  Once they iron out the issue of bringing Barun Sobti back and some how accommodate his schedule if he has any success on the big screen if not he will be back on the show and hopefully they will launch this some time next year with full cast and some great story line.
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
  season 2 on da wayEdited by desigirl_sydell - 10 years ago
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lets hope we have a second season of i t!!!
IFrozenl thumbnail
I wish, we seriously have a season 2 to of it.
iris_iris2 thumbnail
Yaar every one is with you! Lakin pahley billi koa pakar kar lao. Nothing will be real if Barun is not back as ASR
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lkn we shld do something to get dem back .. miss u arshi n ipkknd ðŸ˜­