Small Update May 11th 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

DK challenges Suhas that comewhat may, he will fight against all odds and get Disha. Azuba then tells DK that Disha has gone out to meet Gautam. Azuba asks DK to be calm. He tells DK to think and act. If God wants thwem to unite, they will definitely unite. Dk says his words have given him courage. DK asks where Disha is and goes to the park where she was to meet Gautam.

Disha is standing outside DK's house and is crying. In the meantime, DK comes to the park. Disha is entering the house to meet DK when Pori brings Disha's luggage and throws it in the lawn. She asks the security to throw it out but he declines. Disha sees all this and cries. She wants to contact DK when she realises that she has misplaced her mobile in the park when she hit against a person. She oges to the park.

In the park, DK searches for Disha, but does not find her. So, he calls her mobile, but is shocked to see Disha's mobile ringing there itself on the ground. He is worried , gets into the car and starts. Disha comes there. They both miss each other.

Disha searches for the mobile but cannot find it.

In Bhonsale house, Sukanya and Suhas have a fight. Sukanya says if Gautam's marriage gets cancelled, she will see to it that Suhas's daughters are not happy. Suhas gets angry and slaps her. Azuba is also there. Sukanya is angry and vows that her daughters will have ruined lives.

In the hospital, Rano and Inder are there for Rano's check up. They see a worried Gautam there. He says he is having fever, so has come. But SAnya comes out of the gynaec room, think she is pregnant. Sanya goes, Inder and Rano do bnot see her.

DK comes home when Sum is scolding the securtiy for not obeying to Pori's orders and throw the luggage out. Dk asks what is happening. Sum says she does not want Disha's belongings here. She goes in. Pori is happy. DK says to her it will not take time for things to become better. Pori says things will become better for both of them.

DK sees Bappa idol in Disha's bag. He takes it out and says i have never believed in you. Never got to trust you. But Disha trusts you a lot. Why are you troubling her like this? He sries seeing the idol. He shakes his head seeing it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks alot sree .

now i can relax......

so they will drag it for some more time like this

seethat thumbnail

Thanks for the update

its being dragged a bit though!

samy74 thumbnail

hi

thanks sree depressing they don't meet again...why are thet testing our patience.....uffff again i want to break my monitor....

ufff thanks again sree😃

samy

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks sree for the update.

I think that they will just drag and drag and I wonder if they will at all let DK and Disha meet before they are forced to marry Pori and Disha.

maja😡😭

samy74 thumbnail

hi

maja i don't think they will meet uffffff i am so upset 😭😭

samy😭

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Samy,

It looks that way. I am afraid that they are just going to do like this a number of times in the coming episodes. They will be about to meet but miss eachother, meanwhile all the others like Pori, Sumitra and Suhas will succeed with their cheap tricks to keep them apart and finally they will be helpless and accept their destiny and get married to Ved and Pori. I hope that some miracle happens and these Guhas change their mind and let them meet and unite.

Ashish has visited this forum today and I hope he has read all the various reactions everyone is having due to their separation and he manages to convince the TD writers not to disappoint his fans who adores him and really love him and can't see him in pain.

maja😭 

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sree. Lets see if Bappa will make them meet.
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree😭😭😭 Thanks for update
sakina thumbnail

thanks alot sree !!

how sweet of him asking bappa why he is troubling disha so much ...but boy, u are equallly responsible for her troubles ... 😉... seems that this week dish and dk wont meet...

if sanya is pregnant then even dk could be the father ... hope im wrong ...how could gautham fall in love with such a bitch ....🤢