Users

Frequent Posters

reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nav_bat

Aww Thankyou so much honeeeyy.πŸ€—

This is really a blessed first comment.😳 

Oh and I didnt leave the kidnapping thing out, here is the part, only that its not in dialouges:

"Do you ever feel like you're disappearing?" she asked his suddenly and he looked at her in curiosity waiting her to explain her question but she took a deep pause and stayed silent, her mind deep into figuring out the roots of the days that she had spent alone in this very room, when the loneliness of it came to haunt her like anything. She felt murderous, and on the verge of collapsing completely, but it was the strength of their love that kept her going all along, kept her going when she knew her hopes were merry fake reflections.

"Khushi? What do you mean by that?" he asked her shaking her by her shoulders, and in a choked slightly disintegrated words she related to him her feelings during the whole kidnapping issue. The sensation and fear of losing him that he had evoked inside her when he said I love you to her. Back then everything seemed to be disappearing, she had missed him badly, more badly then she could ever imagine. He in turn told her of his rugged life during those days, the guilt of hurting her never left him, he day dreamed about her, he saw her every where, because there was no denying at that point. He missed her bad. Real bad. He told her of how when he thought she was almost dead, he felt like drowning in the pool of his own blood too and committing suicide. Distances had brought them closer than ever before, there bond had strengthened, they had finally realized the worth of each other and the importance that they held in each other's life. It was the moment of truth, to accept the fact that they- completed each other.

This was something not to misss. Definetly. Personally I was a big fan of the kidnapping track as it is.😳 

Oh yeah left out the Swami track and stuff, because it was erm too detailed and well possibly making the OS way too long so had to cut that out. πŸ˜³

Yeah, I am gonna miss them so bad. ArHi have been everything to me in this past year, its going to lonely without the thought of thinking what the next episode would bring.😭

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

lol
i dint mean dt u missd d kidnappin part..
d missin n d realiztn cumin back.,
disappearin..oh well..dey used telepathy...1 sittin down near d poolsyd..n 1 at kidnapper's place..lol

haha

n wt missd was lyk..
d holi part..though u mntnd hamaari dhadkanein 1 hoo jaati hai part..bt der happnd soo much 2 forget..:(
d jealousy part post marriage..
n kid..n d end..which has yet nt ended..Mrs.Raizada bein crowned as Mrs.India..
n Arnav feelin his world complete..
Khushi z gonna b indpndnt..jus lyk he wanted her 2 b..:):)

nomttr hw much i try 2 get dis out of my head dt dey r endin d shw..

hav 2 face it..
no way out..:(
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

i am really going to miss this show , arshi and other character also.

Thanks for pm
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

this was just a perfect end to a beautiful love story

gonna miss the show badly πŸ˜­

1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS!!
It's like a walk down memory lane!!
I am gonna miss this show!! 😊
miffy56 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice... Nice memories.. Gonna miss arshi and 8'o clock.. It was one of my fav time... The best of ipkknd is arshi's magic...
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A beautiful summary of their journey captured in a beautiful way.
U've got the same name as my turkish sis-in-law!

Kshweta thumbnail
That's so true, I am teary eyed recollecting all those memories.
How beautifully you weaved all the scenes in this os, the one and half years journey seems to be so short yet so beautiful. Have never been so connected to any of the serials as I am to IPKKND. Nowadays whenever I watch ipkknd, even though it is a funny scene, all I can feel is emotional as if some part of me is going away. Thankyou for refreshing the memories.
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ended thumbnail
NEarly brought me to tears. it was so beatuifully written. everything that was unsaid was said and it felt perfectly rounded too.

well done
xxx
sana11 thumbnail
i am trying n trying not to cry..but am not able too..not able to except the fact its ending😭u have written it beautifullyπŸ‘i wish they come back soonπŸ˜ƒ