finally karan kittu on vacation to thailand

sahilmittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Our sources have informed that apparently, the estranged couple Karan Kundra andKritika Kamra might have made up.

"The two have been trying to sort out differences and now Cupid might have hit them with love arrows all over again and the two may have taken off for a holiday to Thailand," the source added.

We all are aware that Karan and Kritika were once head over heels in love with each other, only to later part ways. Friends close to Kundra say that the actor's self centered nature triggered the break up. Though separated, Karan never really could wipe off or forget Kritika from his mind and senses.

However, other side of the coin reads that Kritika was getting insecure as both started to work in different places after being together for a long time in both seasons ofKitani Mohabbat Hai. She apparently kept calling him and he felt suffocated as he was too busy in trying to set up his career in Punjabi films and did not want to keep justifying himself. Whatever be it…now it seems that love has finally triumphed and if sources are to be believed they are back together and how.

To get a confirmation…we texted Karan but he chose not to reply. But his Twitter status did say, "Delhi needs more of her!! At the Mumbai airport leaving the country everyone!!"

All our attempts to reach Kritika proved futile. "She may be out of country also", divulged someone very close to her.

as media announced relation of karan and madhura karan got scared and he said he still loves kritika so that any other misunderstanding din come in between them

my heart says and logic also

the wah their relationship was for so many years they cant seperate so easily . karan was busy in movie shoot when media started rumours of their breakups and was very much intrested in their personal life after seeing their fans following just to grap attention of fans...    karan and kritika may have some problem but problem cant be so big that they seperated suddenly..

i am also in relationship from past many years biggest and biggest problems came but all were sort out everytime because of love touch wood... so 

i think any problem is not so big in couples life and when the relationship is of so much years..

all this rumours and brkup news i think karan nad kritika have both decided to support media with this rumours and after this rumours media have left them freely without asking questions about each other

Edited by sahilmittal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
coping my comment from The Serial forum

yup agree bt i thnk media must give them space

ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree. but still waiting for  truth to come out.
sahilmittal thumbnail
same comment as in the serial

happy to see many of their fans inclkuding me think this can be right

and now i am very happy that they are together.

logic said that may be karan and kritika got upset due to media interfering in their lyf very much and this was best idea to stop media   and the serial also want this as main concept and story line is based on their brk up only

and kritika tweet that she was out of the serial 
'
and then tweet   the first episode was best  

both statement are different and meanigfull
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sehar123

i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho

tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar LOL 😉 im sure that unki sirf ego problem hai, jo agar solve ho jaye then everything will be beautiful in their lives again ❤️
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ishakumar

tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar LOL 😉 im sure that unki sirf ego problem hai, jo agar solve ho jaye then everything will be beautiful in their lives again ❤️

yes dieying to see them together again, kash hum sabki wish puri ho jaye😊
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar123

sehar aisa hi hai damm sure
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishakumar

ha u will soon see they announced their marriage
sahilmittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanyaloveskk

yes dieying to see them together again, kash hum sabki wish puri ho jaye😊

yeh to mera damm sure llogic hai hope it will seems to be true