Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
She devil - after recieving that last pm.. Lol

Forum ko laath mar di. Lol.
TheDragonLady thumbnail
if guysss dnt mind... i wud like to say sumthing... guys maine shifali si permission li thi k ill make post to end d silent warss.. n in dat thread i wanted to include many things jo maine sochi thi.. in wich v can try to end this mess dat has happened.. she has also given me permission...

i kno yeh bahot mushkil hai... bt try karne mein kya haraj hai.. ab tumlog mujhe puchige mera kya faida issme... den let me tell u... i just want dis forum to happy one... jaise yeh phle tha.. wen poco used to be here...(i was a silent reader here dat time)

i mean v r a family... aise jhagdo se koi khush nai reh sakta...

saying is too apt for us... hum chahe jitna ek dusre ko hate kare bt v r unable to ignore each other...

also i hav to say dont u think hamesha hamre post may it may be DDian or VDian k post lock kyu ho jaate hia...

its nt bcoz Vdians report DDians.. ya vice versa... bt kabhi socha hai shayd koi baharwala hi report karta ho..

u kno like do billiyon k jhagdo mein koi teesra faayda utha raha hai...

newyas m saying.. plz hold on.. i was busy in ma xamzzz toh i cundt make a post.. bt now ill surely make it.. n ill try to bring both of our grps together... m saying dis truly... plz dilse koshish kar sakte hai na...

i believe nio human is bad... isilye m thinking of doin this...

hope u all vil wait...

dis goes for all DDians n VDians
Edited by shamon - 11 years ago
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking too why that much restriction, yes its right don't use slang language but there should be permission to talk we are not personal but if we like some actor or actresses we like his/her every thing and if he always talk about his personal life and sare in different events occassions and in interviews than why not fans talk or comment an answers are they stop celebraty to talk about personal life to say that its not related to our show or we don't want to listen your personal only talk about your role or co star if yes than they should ban on our post.
at last i can't leave this forum because i am fan of RK and ABHAY i waste my time for this and for his achievement.
i don't like words DDians or VDiand i think WE SHOULD ACCEPT RISHBALA FOR MADHUBALA SAKE AND POPULARITY isi main hamari or show ki or vd and dd ki bhali hay. jis ka dil chahay ji ke tareef karay dosray kay kam per tankeed ki ijazat ho or bardasht bhi because isi say kam main behatri ati hay same like real life if some one never comment us strickly we can't improve ourself and its necessary because koi bhi perfect nahi hota hay.
Edited by abhaylovepia - 11 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree this forum is too strict, the MEIEJ rules are additionally to the india forums rules are not required, particularly the rule where you are not allowed to criticise Vivian and Drashti.

i'm used in being a fan that I can appreciate as well as criticise freely, i feel suffocated with this MEIEJ additional rules against criticism.

one more thing when i make a fun post and put in the title that it's a fun post if you don't get the joke and think i'm criticising excessively, stay out don't come and put a dampner in my thread, by telling me how to think, you hate such and such a person Nafs, hold on a minute I have friends and family too and I can appreciate when they do something nice and criticise when they do something wrong that does not mean I hate them okay, that is why we report you (the culprit I'm speaking to you), because you don't understand when someone says joke thread/ it's a fun post, if you don't get the joke, stay out and don't ruin the fun by coming there to make others feel bad...because you don't have similar sense of humour to the TM.

To the moderators, i'm trying to follow all the rules, but please consider how we are feeling and revise the rule for criticism on Drashti and Vivian and tell those that are getting upset to grow up, and realise that they is something called constructive and destructive criticism. Thank you for reading.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
plz di, next time get some proof to make this threads on someone
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I agree this forum is too strict, the MEIEJ rules are additionally to the india forums rules are not required, particularly the rule where you are not allowed to criticise Vivian and Drashti.

i'm used in being a fan that I can appreciate as well as criticise freely, i feel suffocated with this MEIEJ additional rules against criticism.

one more thing when i make a fun post and put in the title that it's a fun post if you don't get the joke and think i'm criticising excessively, stay out don't come and put a dampner in my thread, by telling me how to think, you hate such and such, that is why we report you, because you don't understand when someone says joke thread/ it's a fun post, if you don't get the joke, stay out and don't ruin the fun by coming they to make others feel bad...because you don't have similar sense of humour.  

I Agree With You.. People Need To Learn Some Basic thing's Here.. 👍🏼
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

one more thing when i make a fun post and put in the title that it's a fun post if you don't get the joke and think i'm criticising excessively, stay out don't come and put a dampner in my thread, by telling me how to think, you hate such and such, that is why we report you, because you don't understand when someone says joke thread/ it's a fun post, if you don't get the joke, stay out and don't ruin the fun by coming they to make others feel bad...because you don't have similar sense of humour.  

Live and let live is not a motto  -  that;s followed in this forum. They have killed all the fun here. I have never before heard a mod say. Stop this and that - bec I love this show and let me enjoy it. Like what the?...
I feel sorry for the actors bec their fans make audeinces hate them.
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dnt go shrish.
i hv already made my visit less on forum after poco di exit nd limited myself to a.t mostly.if u ol wl go,wat wl we w8 to read in forum yaar.
:(
hope u change ur decision.
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Live and let live is not a motto  -  that;s followed in this forum. They have killed all the fun here. I have never before heard a mod say. Stop this and that - bec I love this show and let me enjoy it. Like what the?...

I feel sorry for the actors bec their fans make audeinces hate them.

Even I Never Seen Any Extra Rules In Forum's Other Then IF Rule's..  It's Like Emergency In Forum.. 😆  Ridicules.. 😡
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey plz dont go, i actually love reading ur post
I know their is so much restriction on this forum but agr tum sb chale jaoge tou no fun , i know there are so many bashers on the forum but shrish plz change ur decision atleast kabhi kabhi he a jaya krna