Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Uhh!! I'm sick of these people! Wherever I'm going I'm finding a post bashing Barun & his fans.
Even after knowing that the show is about to get over, why are they still bashing? Why don't they just enjoy the last few episodes left?

Seriously, why are they only thinking about those 200 people? Planning to diminish unemployment? Then care about the other unemployed other than those 200.

I wanna see what they do after the show gets over. Whom will they bash? I also wanna see what they are gonna do for those "200" people.
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true. bahot humanists aa gaye aaj is forumme. anyways just want to enjoy the last episodes of ipkknd.
uswah thumbnail

I agree with ur post d about 200 people who lost thier livlihood well i wnt to correct it they r not 200 they r 80 people who invovle in IPK ...but now one thing how Lm,Sanaya d all d other sites r refring these 120 people extra ...first i wnt to answer of this question ...

rest up to u guys ...wht u wana think ...sumhints r clearly shown thier intentions!
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya di this post couldn't have been better. You put everything in place.
I just wanna say now that our favorite show is ending can we not enjoy it unitedly for the one last time ? We will never get these moments back ever so why waste them ? Can everyone not be united for the sake of Arshi/Sarun/Ipkknd ? I wish...
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love your post ðŸ˜Š

And for the remaining few episodes looking for your cute monkey posts ðŸ˜†

lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

Shreya di this post couldn't have been better. You put everything in place.
I just wanna say now that our favorite show is ending can we not enjoy it unitedly for the one last time ? We will never get these moments back ever so why waste them ? Can everyone not be united for the sake of Arshi/Sarun/Ipkknd ? I wish...

the biggest problem is ego chotti
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

Uhh!! I'm sick of these people! Wherever I'm going I'm finding a post bashing Barun & his fans.

Even after knowing that the show is about to get over, why are they still bashing? Why don't they just enjoy the last few episodes left?

Seriously, why are they only thinking about those 200 people? Planning to diminish unemployment? Then care about the other unemployed other than those 200.

I wanna see what they do after the show gets over. Whom will they bash? I also wanna see what they are gonna do for those "200" people.

i was shocked to see some people r even wishing for barun's downfall 😲...r these people humans ? do they have a heart ? disgusting ...😡
BornThisWay thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolly143

i was shocked to see some people r even wishing for barun's downfall 😲...r these people humans ? do they have a heart ? disgusting ...😡

No they don't have a heart but they do have an ego problem.
Edited by BornThisWay - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok Shreya. We know all someone was to blame from day one. Who that was we do not know. So yes we are blamed for the loss of 200+ jobs and if we are blamed we should feel responsible and do something about it.
 We are not blamed for the millions of people unemployed around the world but we are blamed for those 200+ families and so we should call starplus and ask them to continue. I agree SP, 4 Lions SARUN etc are blamed too so if they can take action so should we. Because we are responsible human beings. If we created a mess for 200+ families we should feel responsible.
obsolutely...all of us together faught for the show.all of us raised our voice to get justice for the show.all of us wanted to protect the show for ever.all of us did every thing geniunely with a help of some leaders who are so hard working and really helpfull.then why blaming them.
And the lively hood of 200 people is a stupidity to claim for.
I am not selfish but think logicaly.
Lot many shows got shut down in between, in the same channel it self  ,without even completing 50 episodes.
what about the cast and memebers of that team.
where they working without any payment?or where the show done by robbert?
the fans of the shows didnt screem to shut the show down..but the channel did it.are the channel providing breaad and butter for the people who lost job because of that.why they didnt make it a issue?

dnt the cast and crew knew it is a tv show nd it cant guarantee how long it will last when they joint the group?
dont they knew it will come to an end one day?
why the director PH and sp talk about 200 peoples job only in IPK not in any other serial???
and these cvs where ready with another show at its plot within few days.from this we have to understand that they where planning to continue with the show and dont want to end it soon and only because of the fans they are putting the curtain for theshow???i feel pitty on the people who blame the genine fans who always want to protect the show,which evevn the so clled the mothers of the show dont want to do .they played an ugly game .and they achieved the goal which they where aimimg for and put the eblame on the fans and some of the viewers cant realise the fact and tricks played by them...it is   a shame on them.
 thanks for the post shreya...well done