only 4 lions created such magic!!lets thank gul - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks GUL for giving us such a lovely show.

Yep i have to admit its only because of her we got so far with this beautiful love story. Yes i also admit she could of handled it better and stuck with the love and rabbave's til the end, instead of getting sidetracked with another show, but life is never perfect. Arhi will always stay with me as a beautiful story. 

I won't be watching more of her shows however, don't want to go through this heartbreak all over again. But I do hope that if by change, even if it only 1% chance, Sarun will act opposite each other again. 

Til then i shall be happy with a happy ending. 

xxx
Originally posted by -Zara-

Yep i have to admit its only because of her we got so far with this beautiful love story. Yes i also admit she could of handled it better and stuck with the love and rabbave's til the end, instead of getting sidetracked with another show, but life is never perfect. Arhi will always stay with me as a beautiful story. 

I won't be watching more of her shows however, don't want to go through this heartbreak all over again. But I do hope that if by change, even if it only 1% chance, Sarun will act opposite each other again. 

Til then i shall be happy with a happy ending. 

xxx

same here
Gul is a very creative and talented producer.  Some words/sentences will always remain in our memories eg Devi Maiya, What the..., Hello hi bye bye, Nandikishore were all coined by her. 
She created fictional characters that created an obsession around the world.  She deserves more than allocades.  She is a legend!!! 
Edited by seena007 - 11 years ago
I agree 100%, without 4lions there wouldn't be any ArShi.
So thank you 4lions and Gul ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Agree.

Even if I have reservations about how their story developed in 2012, there is no taking away the glory of the love story that Gul and her team envisioned and created. Its sheer magic and its is hard to create that magic so well. Despite the success they have had and all the copy cat romantic shows that have developed to cash in on the romantically inclined audience, no other Production house has come close even in creating such magic between their stars.

In addition, Sanaya and Barun were so perfect for the role. I would give her some credit for picking these two to be Arnav and Khushi. Though delivery was completely in Sarun's hands and how absoluttely breathtakingly they delivered.

So yes I would LOVE to see Sarun again, but I will wait to see if any other PH can create them as magically as 4 lions did.

Yes,I'm thankful to her for creating beautiful characters and her actors pouring life into those which will be very dear to my heart. She could have handled this better and could have been an epic in Indian television for years. She butchered this show ruthlessly. I'm not going to watch any of her shows anymore and will never get addicted to any show or actor. These ppl are not worth of our love.
Agreed with TM ,Thank you very much GUL you are  amazing ,you gave IPK thank you very much .
I really appreciate your post.
People accept it or not only 4 Lions can make such magical love stories.
 We must thank 4 Lions and Gul for creating such unique character of Arnav and Khushi and of course the marvelous show called Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. It's 4 Lions who casted Barun and Sanaya's awesome jodi. It's 4 Lions who created the best ensemble cast ever in a show. It's 4 lions who created the magic of Rabba-vey.
 We really don't know what happened behind the scene. It's not ethical to accuse somebody only by assumption.Yes they obviously made mistakes. They gave some crappy tracks But you know it happens in all shows. just check other serials.In comparison to other shows IPK gave less crap.If Gul was so bad she would never give Barun 1.5 months break for his movie shoot.
I think we must appreciate Gul and 4 lions to give us the best show of Indian television called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and an awesome couple of Arnav and Khushi and the best looking pair of Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani.
m really gonna miss the rabba ves๐Ÿ˜ญ