Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
looking at HD history i am damn sure she is negative ðŸ˜† but in a comic way ðŸ˜³Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't have any good feelings about this character Savita. I am very suspicious of her and fear that she might be turn out to be a negative character.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is more likely that she would turn negative since it is an old habit of the CVs to turn seemingly positive characters upside down in order to start a new track. 

Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Knowing HD history , most of us think she will be negative. I hope and wished that CV start showing  at least one female in positive relationship . Only one positive relationship we saw in HD was Ishsn and Indira . Rishi was also made negative at times to glorify Indira. 
  Kids who watch HD need to know step mother can be good mother.  Unfortunate kids how loose their mothers  needs to see positive character of step mother. There are some unfortunate kids get very  fortunate and get good step mother and we say " he is lucky to get such a good mother"
  I hope cv understand need for social issue and need for positive character. Savita is needy. Some times needy person understands need for love. Seher needs good mother. Indu needs example of good step mother!! I hope cv  are little sensitivity  towards this issue .
Alia... thumbnail
I think she is a negative character by her looks!!