Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuck.to.you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Prasadini

Hiii sweety wellcome to our bit crazy forum😆always glad to get to know another ARYANS😛you are right they are mind blowing our punarvivah cast and just loved your analysis dear keep up this good work👏looking forward to reading more of your super posts😉ahh i'm hinatea prasadini🤗

welcome to my place

Awe bless thank you for your warm welcome, I'm called Ellie/Elya chowdhury, whichever really, and yup I sure will be more active and posting a lot of things, I'm also going to do oneshots on our dear AarYa so watch out for them x
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1st of all welcome to PV forum. I am Puvana @ Puvi. Great take up there. It simply shows ur love for Our Aarya. And looking forward for ur FF.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm going to bump this so more people can see it! It's a great topic!
angle79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post...for me i am on the same boat with u...just wanna add little bit...the way cv and the dicrector picturising the show. ...hats off...
Malika_ZL_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
welcome dear you make the right choice Punar Vivah is the best of the best 😃

<VERY GOOD POST DEAR😉
lulujjjj thumbnail
welcome dear to the forum loved your analysis, Aarya i too love these two and the kids, this pair look too good when they fight romance, and their cute smile, and top of it their expressions makes me greedy of more scenes from the leads, and along with senior and junior couples. white lie or black lie, lie is a lie and she should have revealed the truth to yash and when yash comes to know about her lie he trusted her the most it would be questioned how far did she trust this honest person. really making me feel sad, but currently enjoying the track.
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome dear to the forum . I am Shalini😳. Loved ur analysis and I am very happy to get another crazy fan of PV like us. I am waiting for ur FF/OS/SS😳
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome friend
we all in love with this serial 
especially with our lead ARYA 
waitinf for your OS/ FF/ SS on arya
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome Shelcome dear..
love to have you here...
Punar Vivaah rocks...
stuck.to.you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou all for your warm welcome. Really appreciate it, well i've already started on an OS and will definately upload it by tomorrow. I can't do it today as I am on my phone right now and it takes forever when I try to write everything on my phone, so do keep an eye out for it.

Love

Ellie xoxo