Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys if this keeps on say bye bye to see Avina again in a new show soon on their fan page there were just about 5-6 Peaple posting comments what i don't get it is if you can make comments on so many diff topics in the forum how come no one apart from a few can post comments on their fan pages
The channels production houses look to see how popular a certain actor is so they can bring them in a new show

For example all the new shows on most of the channels are so called most popular actors -who are in the top 20 --if there are other actors who are more popular than why will they put someone whose rank is in the 60s

So pls guys I am just a fan of Avina and want to see them back in a new show ASAP but looks like that may not happen soon o well--------
Just don't understand don't take me wrong all we the fans want is see them soon in a new show

Sorry if some of you don't like these comments

A very frustrated Fan!!!!!!!!Edited by maia22 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I Agree ----I was away from the forum for a few days but made sure I posted on Avina fanpage everyday

Maybe very one is busy and------
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I agree too. And, from now on I'll make sure to comment atleast once a day.
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HI GUYS ME EVERYDAY I POST HERE STILL I,M BUSY I DO IT HOPE IF EVERYBODY DO IT WE WILL SOON SEE AVINASH AND RUBINA ON TV
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Me too very busy but make time to post every day sometimes once sometimes twice
Avina are my all time favorite and they are the best😊 i'm there for them commenting and on this forum but sad so many avina fans left hope they come back again to this forum  
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
we the Avina fans are great so great that we make sure their rankings keep going down down next wk the aim is their ranking go to may be 80? 😲