We are never ever ever getting back together!

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
...But we ee are never ever ever EVER getting back together...

I am never ever watching a 4LIONS show EVER!! Why? Well, as a production house, it only cares about how much money they get out of a show, it has the guts to end one show in order to promote a new show which has the PH's faveourite actor in it, it does not think about the audience's feelings, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS BLOODY CHARACTERS!!

Look, 4LIONS, it was BACK THEN, when people used to watch TV as entertainment...it was BACK THEN, when people used to watch whatever a PH would show to them and then forget it as soon as the show ended, it was BACK THEN, when people did not really get attached to shows as much as they do now, it was ALL BACK THEN! And if you were born BACK THEN, then you need to learn to follow the norms of TODAY NOW!

We, the great fans of IPKKND, Arnav, Khushi, and SARUN, are...[YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE THIS probably because you would have never been a true fan of something]...but we fans are true fans, you can not make us fool (although you have tried MANY MANY times🥱), you can not treat us like those BACK THEN people who will watch the show and forget it, you can not ruin the characters whenever you want, YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH OUR FEELINGS!! You are NO ONE to do that, we already have people playing with our feelings in our every day life😳, and we do not want you to do that to us...

If this is true, then, first of all, shame on you Gul. Okay, sure start your other bloody show, but why ruin IPKKND! 😳 Second, I am sorry for you Barun. 🥺 And third, 4LIONS, yes, you and me - WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER....I get attached to a show so much, that many things are based on the show in my life, and all of a sudden, you break my heart...? HOW DARE YOU? So, We ee are never ever ever gettiing back together...especially, ESPECIALLY, a show which will have KSG in it (SERISOULY, no offence to ANY KSG fans...but I just wanna let Gul know that because of her, KSG lost a fan👎🏼)...

Again, 4LIONS, yes, you and me - we are never ever ever getting back together! 💔 

Ofcourse, I will never forget IPKKND, as I am not going to forget those moments and feelings I shared with my IPKKND. And I thank you for that.

Thank you for reading all this!

Edited by ArshiLover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah iit will be unbearable!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed!!!
This is how I feel
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Surely heart-breaking !

Dude run your other show, why spoil the other ?
This just shows how ill-planned you are as a PH to run more than one show at a time properly !
Im gonna stay with IPK for Sanaya, and that's all !

But Im sorry for Barun !
I maybe stupid, but Im still hoping that maybe by some miracle , we get some good news
Eagleview thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly!
Actully  it feels betrayed by 4 lion's as a viewer.
xyzsanta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ALREADY BANNED ARJUN & QUBOOL HAI...😡  AT MY HOUSE
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ditto!! I swear I will never again watch anything, be it even a 2 second advertisement if this PH is even slightly connected to it!!

And nah I will never watch the babool crap of theirs!

ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shobhu21-

Surely heart-breaking !

Dude run your other show, why spoil the other ?
This just shows how ill-planned you are as a PH to run more than one show at a time properly !
Im gonna stay with IPK for Sanaya, and that's all !

But Im sorry for Barun !
I maybe stupid, but Im still hoping that maybe by some miracle , we get some good news

Exactly yaar EXACTLY!
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eagleview

Exactly!

Actully  it feels betrayed by 4 lion's as a viewer.

I know right!😡
ArshiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: xyzsanta

ALREADY BANNED ARJUN & QUBOOL HAI...😡  AT MY HOUSE

Ohh ho ho ho! You have no idea man! I mean, I feel sorry for Sana Khan as well now, poor her! She is sooo pretty, I wanted to see her opposite NK in IPKKND!😭