Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Mohit Says he is similar to Siddharth in real life

Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mohit Sehgal of Mujhse Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Khamoshiya says he is same as Siddharth Kapoor in real life.

By Sweety Adimulam.

Mohit Sehgal, the popular actor from Miley Jab Hum Tum is now playing the role of Siddharth Kapoor in a new serials Mujhse Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh khamoshiya on star plus. One will see Mohit playing the role of Siddharth Kapoor in a new avatar...that of a man who is very caring and responsible ! In this show, he falls in love with Gauri Bhosle and genuinely cares for her feelings. He too shares Gauri's thoughts and feesl that she should meet her family as she is upset that she could'nt invite her family for her wedding. So concerned is he about her that he cannot see her in distress and decides to send Gauri to India - Kolhapur.

Well when we asked Mohit Sehgal is he same as Siddharth in real life he says yes! I am, I love Sanaya(wife) and care for her, though I am quite an irresponsible person but talk about love and Sanaya (co-star of miley jab hum tum) is always my priority. We understand each other well and that's what makes our chemistry good not only in reel life but even in real life. Mohit adds I'm sure my fans will like this show , Mujhse Kuch Kehti hai yeh khamoshiya is a suspense serial so keep watching to know more'

LINK

http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/3532/mohit-sehgal-of-mujhse-kuch-kehti-hai-yeh-khamoshiya-says-he-is-same-as-siddharth-kapoor-in-real-life.html

MRUNAL interview

LINK

http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/3531/mrunal-thakur-as-gauri-bhosle-of-mujhse-kuch-kehti-hai-yeh-khamosiya-exclusively-with-indiacom.html

Mrunal Thakur as Gauri Bhosle of MUJHSE KUCH KEHTI HAI YEH KHAMOSIYA Exclusively with India.Com

By Sweety Adimulam

Missing NRI Gauri Bhosle was the talk of the town from last 20 days but now the curiosity of thousands of people across india was put to rest as we caught Gauri Bhosle who exclusively spoke with India.com

Question) Who is Gauri Bhosle?

Ans) Gauri Bhosle is an NRI girl who was born and brought-up in London and is the lead character of Mujhse kuch kehti hai yeh khamosiya, a new serial from star plus ...she is a family oriented girl ,, Gauri respects her family especially her parents, she doesn't want to hurt them though she has come to Mumbai without informing her parents as Gauri wants to meet her family in Kolhapur she wants her whole family to attend her wedding but at the same time she is upset and feels guilty for visiting Mumbai with out informing her parents who are in London.

Question)Mujhse Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh Khamoshiya had a very innovative advertising campaign what do you think ?

Ans) yeah Gauri Bhosle's missing poster ads, newspaper reports were the channel's promotional strategies for Mujhse Kuch Kehti Hai Yeh khamosiya and they helped the show a lot as it made people curious for Gauri? they started looking for her.. who is she ? and I guess this is for the first time that any tv serial has done such an innovative campaign.

Question)How similar is Gauri Bhosle with Mrunal Thakur?

Ans) Mrunal Thakur is very similar to Gauri Bhosle ,, I too love my family, before signing this show I too had to convince my parents since they were concerned about me, and my decision of pursuing acting , in terms of how will I manage etc, but finally they agreed with me and I'm really happy that they accepted my decision positively.

Question) Tell us something about your family.

Ans) There are five members in my family . Me (Mrunal Thakur),My mother, father, sister and my younger brother ,, my father works for a bank, my sister is pursuing C.S(company secretary) course in cochin ,,my family is quite orthodox and it took time for me to make them understand my passion for acting ,,but once they were ready they supported me and now they are very proud of me. After each episode is aired, my father receives a call from friends and relatives congratulating him for his daughter is doing well for herself... and I love to see the smile on his face, my brother is very small he is just 7yrs old, whenever he see's me doing a romantic sequence with Siddharth he feels shy and hides his face and we all laugh. Its really a dream come true for me and my family and I really thank god for this oppotunity!

Question)How did you start your career in acting?

Ans) I always wanted to be an actress, I was a BMM student (Bachelors of Mass Media) in K.C college. During my college days I used to participate in all outdoor activities, I participated in fashion shows, acted in dramas, short films .. I also enjoyed all late night projects, assignments and of course the cutting chai with my friends..later I appeared for auditions by star plus and they really liked me and that's how I got this opportunity to play the role of Gauri Bhosle.

Question)What is the story of Mujhse kuch kehti hai yeh khamoshiya?

Ans) Mujhse kuch kehti hai yeh khamosiya is very unique show. It is unlike the 'saas bahu serials' ,, we have lots of suspense in the story, the marathi culture of Kolhapur will add colors to the hindi drama and of course Gauri's big family will be the interesting part for all viewers to watch out.

Question) Who is your most favorite co-star ?

Ans) hmmm (thinks) my favourite co-star is Mohit seghal who is playing the role of Siddharth Kapoor in the serial . First I saw him in Miley Jab Hum Tum, and I had never imagined that one day I will be working with him as a co-star! He is very sweet and down to earth! my sister too is a great fan of him. When I was travelling to London for the shoot my sister went crazy when she spoke with him on the airport..it's really amazing to be his co-star.

Edited by mohit_lover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ans) hmmm (thinks) my favourite co-star is Mohit seghal who is playing the role of Siddharth Kapoor in the serial . First I saw him in Miley Jab Hum Tum, and I had never imagined that one day I will be working with him as a co-star! He is very sweet and down to earth! my sister too is a great fan of him. When I was travelling to London for the shoot my sister went crazy when she spoke with him on the airport..it's really amazing to be his co-star.

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank God my net is well now and rhanks for sharing thisarticle.I loved both of them answersMohit,the way u took care sanaya .And sanaya for u .That make me more crazy about Mohit.Love u guys and Really wanna see u Oce again on screen together.Just wanna see more on siddarth on screen.

And for Mrunal,Omg.she is also Mjht fans.Omg and her sstr also a fan of Mohit.she seems really a sweet Girl and family oriented too.God bless both of u and hope this show works well."finger crossed"
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohit_lover

I loved her this answer.Humara bh halat aisa hi hota if we meet Mohit too.I can imagine her sister's situation.πŸ˜†
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great interview , loved it especially mohit's answer were really good but didn't just they said sanaya is mohit's wife ! πŸ˜† See " Well when we asked Mohit Sehgal is he same as Siddharth in real life he says yes! I am, I love Sanaya(WIFE) and care for her"  mrunals answers were great too , she is really sweet πŸ˜³ and loved her last answer πŸ˜† wish even my sister gets to work with mohit so I could meet him 
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
yeah.they refer sanaya as his wife.Agar yeh mistake hai to By God Bahut khubsoraat mistake hain.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aawww just loved mohit's ans abt sanaya
mrunal is really very sweet..loved her ans abt mohit..😳
thanks alot 4 sharingπŸ€—
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg awesome one yaar... though his new show has started but he always mentioned sanaya ...

and is baar to hadd hi ho gayi... sanaya (WIFE??)  see sabse pehle aisi baat media ko pata chalti haii... Daal me kuch to kaala haii...
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

omg awesome one yaar... though his new show has started but he always mentioned sanaya ...

and is baar to hadd hi ho gayi... sanaya (WIFE??)  see sabse pehle aisi baat media ko pata chalti haii... Daal me kuch to kaala haii...

I was also thinking the same yaar.πŸ˜ƒBut jo bhi ho i love the way monaya give respect each other opinion and decision.God bless then like this always.😳
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

Mujhe toh puri daal hi kaali lagti hai πŸ€£