The Vampire Diaries

ur opinions - Page 10

luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Do you think it was right for Elena  to sleep with Damon?  why?

Do you think it was right for Stefan and Rebekah?

why ?

iqraaa :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No, it wasn't right for Elena to sleep with Damon.. at least not so fast. I mean, it's common courtesy that you wait at least a couple of days if not more before jumping into the bed of your ex-boyfriend. I don't understand why she felt it was appropriate to sleep with Damon right after her break up with Stefan. As i've stated earlier in many threads.. that was a very cold act. For a girl who claimed to love Stefan, to be his soulmate, that was a very unexpected thing to do. Plus, being a Delena fan myself, I would've appreciated it if she would've waited because it would have been more meaningful that way. I wasn't too happy with the rushed DEx. I've said this before as well but it was as if the writers were throwing Delena fans a bone before they snatch it away to please the Stelena fans again. =/ And c'mon.. it's not the first time they would be doing that so there's no point in denying that.

As for Stefan and Rebekah? For one, I could care less because it's.. Stefan, LOL. But two, he slept with her after Elena slept with Damon. So if Elena can do it, why can't he? Besides, I've always liked Stefan and Rebekah.. a little bit. I actually wanted that to happen so Caroline would get a taste of her own medicine but alas, how can Stefan be wrong in the eyes of Caroline? She never finds out. -__-
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well. Call me a psych. ðŸ˜† But from the very beginning, I knew that Elena will sleep with Damon someday. And I was actually counting days for that. ðŸ˜‰ I was never SE fan, never so I never actually paid attention to them or analyze that how much Elena claimed to love Stefan coz I was too busy shipping Damon at that time! ðŸ˜‰ I am HUGE Delena shipper and I wanted that already. BUT. I think writers should have waited more for that, not after immediate SE break up. Coz, as I knew, and as I thought, and that's exactly what happened, people called DE cheap and blah blah...not that I care!  BUT, those teens who think sex is so dirty...Can't stop them! ðŸ˜†

BIG DEAL!

And Stefan with Becks...Who cares? I like them. BUT, its okay. Look, I watch many many international shows and WORSE than TVD in terms of sex. They sleep with each other like nothing happened. They cheat. They lie. At least, in TVD, they wait for break up and then sleep! 😆So, I am used to it.

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well every character of tvd has their unique charm be it Mystic falls' residential dark knight and white knight  the Salvatore brothers, their ever beloved lady love Miss elena gilbert, the classy originals, the sassy caroline and endearing bonnie but my favourite character has to be Katherine pierce..the woman has fire 
luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

No, it wasn't right for Elena to sleep with Damon.. at least not so fast. I mean, it's common courtesy that you wait at least a couple of days if not more before jumping into the bed of your ex-boyfriend. I don't understand why she felt it was appropriate to sleep with Damon right after her break up with Stefan. As i've stated earlier in many threads.. that was a very cold act. For a girl who claimed to love Stefan, to be his soulmate, that was a very unexpected thing to do. Plus, being a Delena fan myself, I would've appreciated it if she would've waited because it would have been more meaningful that way. I wasn't too happy with the rushed DEx. I've said this before as well but it was as if the writers were throwing Delena fans a bone before they snatch it away to please the Stelena fans again. =/ And c'mon.. it's not the first time they would be doing that so there's no point in denying that.

As for Stefan and Rebekah? For one, I could care less because it's.. Stefan, LOL. But two, he slept with her after Elena slept with Damon. So if Elena can do it, why can't he? Besides, I've always liked Stefan and Rebekah.. a little bit. I actually wanted that to happen so Caroline would get a taste of her own medicine but alas, how can Stefan be wrong in the eyes of Caroline? She never finds out. -__-

yh i agree with u there i doo like damon n like stefan for some reason can never hate stefan or damon i like them both !! n leave caroline out of this i dont know wat she done  n am a bit confused bwt wat u meant bwt her? n its right stefan to sleep with becks coz deserve better the elena for some reason i hate elena i dont get the reson why she is playing both of the brothers !bitch !

luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iMadz

Well. Call me a psych. ðŸ˜† But from the very beginning, I knew that Elena will sleep with Damon someday. And I was actually counting days for that. ðŸ˜‰ I was never SE fan, never so I never actually paid attention to them or analyze that how much Elena claimed to love Stefan coz I was too busy shipping Damon at that time! ðŸ˜‰ I am HUGE Delena shipper and I wanted that already. BUT. I think writers should have waited more for that, not after immediate SE break up. Coz, as I knew, and as I thought, and that's exactly what happened, people called DE cheap and blah blah...not that I care!  BUT, those teens who think sex is so dirty...Can't stop them! ðŸ˜†

BIG DEAL!

And Stefan with Becks...Who cares? I like them. BUT, its okay. Look, I watch many many international shows and WORSE than TVD in terms of sex. They sleep with each other like nothing happened. They cheat. They lie. At least, in TVD, they wait for break up and then sleep! 😆So, I am used to it. 

hahahhahah lol totally agree with there !!! bwt international channels coz i leave in uk i mostly watch englishn there r 10 times worse !!! i think u should pay tension to stefan ! juz stefan n damon not elena for some reason i dont like elena ! i also knew tht damon n elena will have sex from season 1 .. hahah i never knew it would happen soo soon..   n wat other tv shows do u watch ?

luv_vivian_luv thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gunkesari

Well every character of tvd has their unique charm be it Mystic falls' residential dark knight and white knight  the Salvatore brothers, their ever beloved lady love Miss elena gilbert, the classy originals, the sassy caroline and endearing bonnie but my favourite character has to be Katherine pierce..the woman has fire 

hahahh yh does tht fire is not elena hah lol

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well comparing to SE, DE slept little late. Coz, SE slept in 10 episodes and DE took 22+22+22+6=72 episodes!

We all knew Delena will happen one day and there was high level of sexual tension between both of them from Season 1 ending kiss, so only unobservant would say that Delena slept just like that. According to me, breaking up with Stefan was just an official step towards that and little proper thing to do in order to NOT cheat with Stefan
. I even bet if Jeremy would have not cock blocked them in 319, they would have slept then too! Damon and Elena had more sexual tension then Stefan and Elena ever had before they hooked up!

Totally my personal opinion, BTW! I might sound pretty bold but I am so used to see all this that now it does not hold importance to me! 😆 And I am even used to people not agreeing with me easily, I have this weird choice when it comes to ships! 😆

Well. Other than TVD, my shows including full time following and on/off are Castle, Greys, White Collar, Supernatural and  GG (hardly sometimes when I am free). Oh. And my all time fav...How I Met Your Mother. 😃

And about you asking me to pay attention to Stefan, well, its okay, he is there in the show and I watch him but I don't really like Stefan from like "Pilot" episode. I don't know why...but I am not much of a Stefan fan from the beginning. So not my type. 😉 BUT I do like Salvatores bonding sometimes, though, I am HUGE fan of Winchesters and Salvatores are nothing in front of them. Weird part is that in both the shows, there are two brothers, and elder brothers, Damon and Dean are my fav and I can tolerate Stefan and Sam but I don't like them! 😆

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago