Posted: 11 years ago

heyy

guys, i am starting  a new topic, where you  can write your opinions  and read my opinions  about on Vampire Dairies. i am doing because i would like what other people  think about some of  the character this way? .. i know right it may sound stupid but i dont think it is . u can write/ comment and agree /disagree with wat i write. no one will mind ! its an open minded topic where everyones opinions does matter !

less start with knowing  who is everyone's fav character in the Vampire Dairies?

so the question is 

who is ur favourite character in Vampire Dairies?

and why ?

alway explain why plz :) 

please like and comment :) 

thank xx

iqra 😊

Honestly i have never seen vampire diaries so i would have loved to talk about it but never seen it so can't comment ... altho if it was about PKYEK then yes defo coz that only vamp show i seen :)
i love to watch vampire diaries
my fav is stafen definitely becz he is so sweet and concern person that always ready to help others even someone did harm him always give the person second chance in my opinion😊
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Honestly i have never seen vampire diaries so i would have loved to talk about it but never seen it so can't comment ... altho if it was about PKYEK then yes defo coz that only vamp show i seen :)

thank xxx anyway and its alright atleast u had a look at it :) tht mean alot and will update my ff soon hope u like that  

Originally posted by bellaaa

i love to watch vampire diaries
my fav is stafen definitely becz he is so sweet and concern person that always ready to help others even someone did harm him always give the person second chance in my opinion😊

i totally agreee with uu yaar did u watch epsoide 5 where after elena has killed the hunter :) 

Originally posted by luv_vivian_luv

i totally agreee with uu yaar did u watch epsoide 5 where after elena has killed the hunter :) 

no yar i actually didnt got time to watch it i only watch 3 episodes of season 5

no yar i actually didnt got time to watch it i only watch 3 episodes of season 5

😆 U mean 5 episodes of season 3 ??⭐️

ermm cool oh u mean season 3 episode 5 

catch up yaar quick 

Edited by luv_vivian_luv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

😆 U mean 5 episodes of season 3 ??⭐️

oh i get it nw am on season 4 episode 5 

Okay do fav character would be Damon...bec he is more than what he looks like! Deep down he is a great man loves his brother and respects that Elena chose Stefan!
Second would be Caroline...i have no idea why bt i feel that she kind of brings some happy spirit to the show... n i love her cheerful attitude!