cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

If we can trust the tellychakkar news.. Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 minus Ashnoor will leave huge void..:(

We want dis beautiful relationship to be alive onscreen too..:)
We want more of it..:)hai na?:(

these are not my words...somebody has written it on fb and i just lovd it.so thought to share it with u all...
Edited by cosmosandme - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
there is also a pic which i liked the most...bt i m nt able to post it.Edited by cosmosandme - 11 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why do I get the feeling that it will never be the same again.
Whats lost is lost forever...hoping for it to return seems a long lost dream...
sarayu207 thumbnail
Will miss u ashnoor.. Will miss nanhi 😭 . No leap please. Please come with a new storyline.
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Miss u alot little angel Nanhi . Because u r the angel of NBT unfortunately we can't see u in NBT-2. 😭 😭
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, of course we will miss Nanni as the little angel ! But if they decide to make a sequence with the current story, then better they don't spoil all those instances and nuances with silly plot further! Making same kinda situations around them thus ending to go nowhere after a while!
This way little Nanni will remain as an angel in our minds always without being butchered!

Only hope is that the new actor as grown up Nanni (hopefully in her teens - 13/14 not in her 20s) does justice to the role and hopefully this comes only to prove better Mohan-Nanni bonding!

But absolutely not sure how they can justify mature MM among young audience and make their nuances work better for all??!!