Article: Sukirti dim witted with gadgets & gismos

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sukirti Kandpal

All youngsters love Twitter, Facebook and other online forums but talented and good looking actress Sukirti Kandpal, currently part of Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq, keeps away from them for, "whatever I say there my fans go berserk reading them. I don't take this negatively for I feel that this is out of love and youth is the time when we all do crazy stuff and I have been through this stage, when I was twenty myself," shares Sukirti with Tellychakkar.com.

Their main grouse is that Sukirti doesn't take up a youth based show anymore (Dill Mill Gayye and Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani).

"Yes, I would love to do one and I am young at heart myself and can understand from where they come from. But I would want them to understand that even I have certain physical limitations and also a personal life to live as well. Working in a studio 24*7 might make my fans happy but what about me?"

Sometimes don't certain fans get too personal? "I feel pity for this shows their limited thinking. I never judge my capabilities based on what others say. I am only responsible for what I do' period. And what further cools me down is the fact that they say these things for they care, otherwise why would they bother in the first place?"reasons Sukirti.

Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_bodle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs...aww sunshine...u need to cme back as lead na..bt in our heart..u vl alwys remain my indian kathrine...
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs thats meaning she will never come again as lead in youth show ,but why ,all fans love her ,so why she gives interview like this 
RocksStarAbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please sukriti come in youth show ,please do not angry with your fans dear 
sukirti_kandpal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs i hope suku you come back with bang.. luv  u always
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Someone is angry with people for telling her what to do with her career😛

Well, I can understand her annoyance at the interference in her personal space but hey, that's what crazy fans are for. She should take it with a pinch of salt.

Sukirti, I too hope to see you back with a good show and a good role soon!
RocksStarAbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please dear Cool down 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hope to see Suku doing a good role or her Jazz character becomes powerful in RSSI ðŸ˜Š
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i respect her words,i read these things in last interview of suku...that she doesn't care if her fans are not happy..i want to give enough time to my family & for my boyfiends...so we are living in a democratic stup..every citigen of india has right to choose what he or she like...so i really respect her decison..
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

i respect her words,i read these things in last interview of suku...that she doesn't care if her fans are not happy..i want to give enough time to my family & for my boyfiends...so we are living in a democratic stup..every citigen of india has right to choose what he or she like...so i really respect her decison..

No dear she cares her fans but also wants what she likes and feels and respect the care of her fans