HumanElena or VampireElena-More suitable for Damon

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! πŸ€—

Well watching the recent episodes, it's absolutely clear how Elena is struggling with her new lifestyle. But as usual Damon is always there to help her!

As damon had said in 4x05 "I'm fine with her either way brother, so if I do this, I'm doing it for you..." 

I want to know your opinion! Which Elena do you think is better for him?

Human Elena 
or 
Vampire Elena

-Niky😊
Both Actually!

But If I have to choose it compulsory, then I think Vampire Elena. πŸ˜ƒ

I can clearly says that Vampire Elena has more logic and brain. She is cool. Human Elena was fool. πŸ˜† Drived by emotions. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by iMadz

Both Actually!

But If I have to choose it compulsory, then I think Vampire Elena. πŸ˜ƒ

I can clearly says that Vampire Elena has more logic and brain. She is cool. Human Elena was fool. πŸ˜† Drived by emotions. πŸ˜†

🀣.. now her emotions are even more magnified... 🀣🀣
πŸ˜†

But you know I got one thing what JP said, season 3 finale, she chose her life and lead her life that way but in Season 4 life will lead her the right way or something something...🀣

And I can actually see that. 1st good step. Breaking Up with the Broody. 2nd considering Damon. Saying sorry and Thanks to him. 😲 I am gonna love season 4. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by iMadz

πŸ˜†

But you know I got one thing what JP said, season 3 finale, she chose her life and lead her life that way but in Season 4 life will lead her the right way or something something...🀣

And I can actually see that. 1st good step. Breaking Up with the Broody. 2nd considering Damon. Saying sorry and Thanks to him. 😲 I am gonna love season 4. πŸ˜‰

🀣.. she's got brains after becoming a vampire..🀣
I agree wid u!!πŸ˜›
i'll go with damon...human elena or vampire elena...both works for me...as long as she is with damon...
Elena belongs to damon... I dnt cr if she is human or vampire!! It has to delena either way...!
🀣🀣..everything revolves around damon.. isnt it? ☺️🀣
Originally posted by -Niky-

🀣🀣..everything revolves around damon.. isnt it? ☺️🀣
he is the sun of my universe...haha...lol... β˜―️😳🀣
Originally posted by vampyrgirlricha

he is the sun of my universe...haha...lol... β˜―️😳🀣
🀣..He's MY UNIVERSE!! 🀣