Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BUDDY ...
WE ARE IN A SITUATION HERE IF U GAVE UP THEN WE LOSE ...AND IF WE LOSE NOW THEN IT WILL B A HISTORY THAT SP VS FAN OR PH VS PAN  THE WINNER IS SP AND PH THEY HOLD THE POWER...

I A PRETTY SURE PEOPLE LIKE U WITH SELF RESPECT WONT LET THAT HAPPEN...
WHAT EVER SANAYA SAID I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS SCRIPTED OF NOT THAT TELLS US HOE STUPID IT WAS FOR HER TO SUPPOT THAT PH WHICH DID NOT GAVE HER A SINGLE NEW DRESS AND MAKE HER ACT LIKE A PERSONAL JOKER OF 4 LIONS...

WE LOVED HER AND SHE BLAMED US...IF WE STOP SHE WILL THINK SHE AND HER PH WON BUT IF WE WON THAT WILL GIVE HER THE REAL ANSWER...
 I AM NOT SAYING WE HAVE TO STOP BARUN I KNOW SHOW IS BIGGER THE ONE ACTOR BUT A SHOW IS FOR THE PEOPLE ...

IF THERE IS NO PEOPLE THEN EVERYTHING FALLS APART...AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE GONNA SHOW THEM...THEY DID THEIR PART ...IGNORING THE SHOW,LIYING TO THE PEOPLE ,MAKE BARUN LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY...

NOW ITS OUR TURN...STAND UP OF WHAT U BELIEVE IN...AND LOVE ...FIGHT TILL THE END...U R NOT ALONE...
I completely agree with you. Sanaya had the guts to call a spade a spade and we re bashing her for it.

We are now nitpicking, taking words out of context and raising a furore. We have made our point, no sarun no ipk.

Let's stop watching the show after Barun leaves, I am sure most of us will do that. The show will automatically end without viewership.

And if it does manage to have a large viewer base, good.

But to bash the actors or the producer, for saying or not saying something is unfair and I register a strong protest against it!
don't give up now dear...if not for anyone fight for yourself...for the 1.5 years of your life...as consumers we have a right to demand nah!!!!
now we r meant nothing 2 them 
lets them carry their shop with new toyss but i will quit as brn quit
no more emotional ride enough now 
b4 also who watch their show we IF wasi neither grannies we always care 4 trp n encourage all 2 see show but now sooo bigggest fool on universe
t that time also we tolerate snkwa with kkg but nvr give up but now no vale😭😭

we all tolerate their messy shop 4 sarun only if they r not there then who cares

No I don't think so that we should stop now ... We have come so far to go back again

I was also hurt after listening the interview specially after when she said things like

"Bunch of people"

Her and Gul's convo when she said to Gul that she should not justify herself to anybody because it is not worth it.

And that she will be fine with any new actor

But keep in mind that she is under contract and her career is at stake. Yes I agree that she could be a little polite but still I don't blame her much.

As far as Barun is concerned I find him completely innocent in ll this. Because we all know that he is leaing because of the rift between him and Gul. OK now I think you will ask for my source and I would reply that I have gotten this news from indeed a source but you have right to believe me or do otherwise. But even we talk logically then we can connect the dots. See he has earned fame and many awards due to IPK so why should he leave when he has no new project at hand. All his break issue came after his decision of quitting. And he is not opening up because of the same  reason as that of Sanaya.

If you want a comprehensive analysis of all this mess I suggest you to read this atleast once and you'll get answers of many of your questions.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3294770

As far as I am concerned I am not going to stop. Now it is totally up to you.
pls dear,don't give up right now.pls read this may be it helps to change your mind

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296262

Edited by Tanumon - 11 years ago
exactly.. I agree with you.. it nothing more than a profession for them... both barun nd sanaya are right at their places... its us who is getting affected..
I don't believe gul did this n that rumours.. I think its totally his decision.. n he has all the rights to quit the show.. n same with sanaya.. she is equally right.. so we should just support their decision..
those who can't watch it without sarun may stop watchin... n those who can may continue.. personally i am not going to watch it..!! n i have no hard feelings for anyone.. gul, barun, sanaya.. they are just doing their job..
Originally posted by arshii143

exactly.. I agree with you.. it nothing more than a profession for them... both barun nd sanaya are right at their places... its us who is getting affected..
I don't believe gul did this n that rumours.. I think its totally his decision.. n he has all the rights to quit the show.. n same with sanaya.. she is equally right.. so we should just support their decision..
those who can't watch it without sarun may stop watchin... n those who can may continue.. personally i am not going to watch it..!! n i have no hard feelings for anyone.. gul, barun, sanaya.. they are just doing their job..

Yeah. I'm sticking with this decision right now...
Let them do their job and I'll do mine.
And I'll never again let myself fall for any show. All are traps of PHs to earn money by fooling us. Nothing else.

Originally posted by tonmoy009

BUDDY ...
WE ARE IN A SITUATION HERE IF U GAVE UP THEN WE LOSE ...AND IF WE LOSE NOW THEN IT WILL B A HISTORY THAT SP VS FAN OR PH VS PAN  THE WINNER IS SP AND PH THEY HOLD THE POWER...

I A PRETTY SURE PEOPLE LIKE U WITH SELF RESPECT WONT LET THAT HAPPEN...
WHAT EVER SANAYA SAID I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS SCRIPTED OF NOT THAT TELLS US HOE STUPID IT WAS FOR HER TO SUPPOT THAT PH WHICH DID NOT GAVE HER A SINGLE NEW DRESS AND MAKE HER ACT LIKE A PERSONAL JOKER OF 4 LIONS...

WE LOVED HER AND SHE BLAMED US...IF WE STOP SHE WILL THINK SHE AND HER PH WON BUT IF WE WON THAT WILL GIVE HER THE REAL ANSWER...
 I AM NOT SAYING WE HAVE TO STOP BARUN I KNOW SHOW IS BIGGER THE ONE ACTOR BUT A SHOW IS FOR THE PEOPLE ...

IF THERE IS NO PEOPLE THEN EVERYTHING FALLS APART...AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE GONNA SHOW THEM...THEY DID THEIR PART ...IGNORING THE SHOW,LIYING TO THE PEOPLE ,MAKE BARUN LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY...

NOW ITS OUR TURN...STAND UP OF WHAT U BELIEVE IN...AND LOVE ...FIGHT TILL THE END...U R NOT ALONE...

But what to fight for?
To end the show? I'll never again ask SP to end the show.
To bring Barun back? Maybe... but will he like it? Whatever the reason is, Barun is not willing to return right now. He's tired/ frustrated/ hurt... I don't know. But he needs rest and that's true.
Maybe I'll ask SP through few more emails and tweets to bring BS back after his break. But the willingness/spirit to "FIGHT" is gone.

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago