Posted: 11 years ago

The show Is going to end soon ...n if News is to b believed Today is d  last day ...

I loved d supercool show but more then that I LOVED ROAMING on the super-cool forum. 

This forum was my first forum on India-forums. My first comment was in the forum only. 
This was d only forum where dere was no Fighting, bashing etc. 
A cool n composed forum .

We did a lot of parties here.

Loved to eat the parties ka khana 😆

I met some wonderful friends here. (Dhruti,debolina,aayesha,amrita,Mili, ragini, Shilpa di, Anna di, suresh, vidya, jaya, roopal, Nikita)

Will definitely gonna miss dis all..

the crazy chatting wid Debo n aayesha n Mili n Dhruti .

The Fan fictions of 2 very insane people 😆.

Loved reading 'the crazy posts ' by suresh. The name , he gave , for Debo's dearest Shashwat ...

'Shashwati Ben' was just amazing. 👍🏼

We poeple actually edited Shashwat's images n portrayed him in Shashwati ben's avatar ..🤣🤣🤣

Thanks a ton to all d crazy forum members for d perfect masti we did here ...

PS: Do tell me ur experiences on the forum

Love u all

~~purva~~

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Awe...Tani, this is a sweet post, although I no longer enjoyed the show I am sorry that it would end soon. I really had high hopes for the show.

You are right about the forum though, you guys are always awesome, and I wish things could have been different.

I love that I get to see you on the Arjun forum.

Thank you for the post.
Hey Taani partner.. This show is ending that's okay for me.. But this forum, where we all insane people met for the first tym and indulged in true tympass, is really painful for me..

I still remember visiting this forum by chance one day just out of curiosity. This was never very active and neither was I. But Aisha was the first person with whom I interacted for the first time. She is not a very active member now.

And then u came one day peeping through, posting a small "hello" in the chat club. Thats how we started.

I still wonder what's so special in the serial which made us chat like crazies and go gaga over the characters. Then Dhruti (madhura) also joined here. The 3 of us were equally crazy and loved mocking each other and making fun and what not.

And not to mention, I got my besties here (Tani, Madhura and Ayesha) 😛

Then one by one our group enlarged.. Mili,  Ragini, Shilpadi, Ayesha, Anna, Suresh, Roopal, Heer, Jaya, Vidya, Amrita (Am I missing anyone?? 😕If I am then extremely sorry)

We had spent masti full days here which will always be special to me. WHerever I go, whichever forum I visit, this "EDSKHPH" will be always and always my special forum. You wonderful guys made it so special..

And lastly, when the serial is ending, we'll part. Hope we cross paths again and be in touch. Love you all.. Miss u all.. 🤗
Edited by Debalina_Paul - 11 years ago
Aww...di your post is just awesome!

Show was good in the beginning but after MK's entry it got ruined!!

But in this forum I got two elder sisters (tani di and debo di)!!
I will surely miss this forum but we can open a thread in CC!!

This is for tani di and debo di:-🤗
Hey Tani partner, it was a lot of fun being  part of this group and getting to know some of you. I do appreciate the warmth and friendhip I found here. Sorry, have not been around much lately but hey, what other serial's forum can we all meet on (I'd love to continue with my crazy posts and entertain you)

Meanwhile, let's have a nice sendoff to MK by getting her taklee (shave her head), color her face white (so the gali ke bhoots accept her as one of their own) and make her sit ulti on a bull so the bull's mate following them keeps MK entertained by giving her kicks every 15 second. Shashwati will become a jogan and leave the papi samaj after finding out that MK was trying to make him  a fake papa of a child about to be born shaitaan ke ashirwad se.

The rest of the cast will be recast in EDKTPH part two in which the family move to the jungles of Africa and a day after Sushi and Tejal have babies, Sanki delivers Shashwati ke choti behna Jingalwati
Originally posted by suresh555

Hey Tani partner, it was a lot of fun being  part of this group and getting to know some of you. I do appreciate the warmth and friendhip I found here. Sorry, have not been around much lately but hey, what other serial's forum can we all meet on (I'd love to continue with my crazy posts and entertain you)

Meanwhile, let's have a nice sendoff to MK by getting her taklee (shave her head), color her face white (so the gali ke bhoots accept her as one of their own) and make her sit ulti on a bull so the bull's mate following them keeps MK entertained by giving her kicks every 15 second. Shashwati will become a jogan and leave the papi samaj after finding out that MK was trying to make him  a fake papa of a child about to be born shaitaan ke ashirwad se.

The rest of the cast will be recast in EDKTPH part two in which the family move to the jungles of Africa and a day after Sushi and Tejal have babies, Sanki delivers Shashwati ke choti behna Jingalwati

Suresh u can join d crazy masti in Chat club 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296975&PID=69720930&#69720930

Waise i m 🤣🤣🤣
after reading ur post @Bold
Thanks Tani :)

I will join you in the chat club
OMG.. suresh.. I am 🤣 after reading kicks on MK after 15 secs.. and jingle wati??? uff!! 🤣 haha  hahahaaa... my GOD!!!! 
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

OMG.. suresh.. I am 🤣 after reading kicks on MK after 15 secs.. and jingle wati??? uff!! 🤣 haha  hahahaaa... my GOD!!!! 

Thanks Debo, Bull bhai bechara kick maarkar thak jayega, par yeh dheet MK kick khaane ke mazay lootegi, she is into S&M 😆 

Actually naam toh Junglewati tha (africa ke jungle mein paida huyi is liye) but Sanki thought Junglewati ke naam par shaadi ke rishte MK types ke hi aayenge. JInglewati naam rakha toh Santa Claus aur unki patni Shanti ben apne potey, Single Bell ka rishta leke, jingle jingle karte aayenge 😆
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kitty25

This show is ended already ...what we are watching now is only repeated nonsense of script about Moni's stupidity...😆

I agree wid u completely

Dey have actually ruined a very nice show ...

it was very gud sum week bak ..but now it seems as if dey r trying dere best to ruin d story line

TANI I posted this month on 7th and your reply...its was a nice story but the writer messed it up so it ended sooner than we expected...for a TV serial to go on and on they need a very good script writer in th first place but it was really rare on indian TV...😲

Edited by kitty25 - 11 years ago