Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww..Mohit is the cutest Siddharth I have eeverrr seen...so so cute...i am falling in love with his cuteness..., his style and his persona and everything heights cuteness, i wouldnt say tht he is hot yet..but he takes all the points in cuteness...❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Yeah, his character is so sweet, understanding, loving <3 Mohit doing a wonderufl job :)
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
his char remind me of mohit cause mohit is a caring loving & understanding Bf ☺️
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
He is not a 'hot' type of guy..he never was!...atleast I personally feel that way!! I know many people who disagree with me 😆 But then I like the cute guys ONLY! lol...be it Mohit/salman/aamir! His cuteness and adorableness is out of this world!! All I want to do is to keep staring at him!! his innocence and pure heart makes him even more perfect!
YES He makes me proud everytime I see him...I feel speechless when try to explain my love/feeling for him! 

Talking about the character, yeah, Sid is very Mohit/Samrat type of guy...I m gonna fall in love with him soon lol...I wish they show him more often though! 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .MohitzPari.

He is not a 'hot' type of guy..he never was!...atleast I personally feel that way!! I know many people who disagree with me 😆 But then I like the cute guys ONLY! lol...be it Mohit/salman/aamir! His cuteness and adorableness is out of this world!! All I want to do is to keep staring at him!! his innocence and pure heart makes him even more perfect!

YES He makes me proud everytime I see him...I feel speechless when try to explain my love/feeling for him! 

Talking about the character, yeah, Sid is very Mohit/Samrat type of guy...I m gonna fall in love with him soon lol...I wish they show him more often though! 

dont u find a certain attraction in him😉he is so attractive & has a gr8 charm😳
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeahh definatly..sis is coo cutee nd adorableeim just lovingg himmm❤️
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...agreed!!!i seen a lot os sid's n dis is d cutest one!!!!
-Saba- thumbnail
he is so charming and attractive/...❤️
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is very charming and attractive.so is the sid any girl could easily fall for him. Mohit is very simple in real life but yet attractive. Abt the screen characters he played sid and samrat they were cute and attractive. They were not termed as hot and sexy. But in s2 of mjht i find him very hot and sexy.
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes! Love him <3 he is ultra cute, hot, attractive etc ! Loving him as Sid! He is the best ☺️