Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Loved your post...and loved today's episode...everything was as you described...although the Veer Zaara music was a little too filmy for my taste. 😆

I'm looking forward to Monday's episode already...wonder where Zoya's chocolate sauce will turn up...😆
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb epi review, RD.. It ws fab epi.. Indeed rashid & dilshaad share superb chemistry.. Zoya-dilshaad scene ws fab.. Love the way zoya understands asad's ammi.. Sahi kaha aapne, zoya ne asad ke ghar par uska lagbag sabi par kabzaa karke rakha hain... Asad.. Bechara...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing review and the title is the great one
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well written...👏👏
agree with loved the entire episode from start to end..
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
 Poetry was the best !!! 👏 😆 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
panjubsk1ras224Annie0247an_kheera1702ziyamalhotraSavitaThanviCharishmamehroshArmu4evafairyland13prava55663sweet1210bewafasanyaksgiancutiepreetSia89ithasmeummesulaiman-Yusraa-KaJenYaianSanjuFarzuIraniEmraanFanatic-Amby-Die_hardfan_KSG_Oishi_blessing-beauty-mistique-,

Ty everyone for your luvly comments they do mean the world to me 🤗
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"Bechara Asad apne ghar mein hi no longer the boss
Cleanliness to gai hi hai  for a toss
Ab to bechare ki zubaan is also at loss"🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Bhery bhery late to comment...but kya karun...yahaan pe Friday ka epi Sunday night ko hi air hota hai...lol

The lady playing Dilshad is doing a fabulous job...

As for Asad-Zoya...LOL my fav. moment was when Asad goes up to Dilshad and tells her he can't take this anymore...and in the bg Zoya is busy babbling about her chocolate sauce and how she can't find it anywhere...the EXPRESSION on Asad's face as he looks at Dilshad listening to all this chatter was superbly done by KSG...lol

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bhery bhery late to comment...but kya karun...yahaan pe Friday ka epi Sunday night ko hi air hota hai...lol

The lady playing Dilshad is doing a fabulous job...

As for Asad-Zoya...LOL my fav. moment was when Asad goes up to Dilshad and tells her he can't take this anymore...and in the bg Zoya is busy babbling about her chocolate sauce and how she can't find it anywhere...the EXPRESSION on Asad's face as he looks at Dilshad listening to all this chatter was superbly done by KSG...lol

Der se aaye par aaye to Sahi n thats IMP 🤗

@bold- That wasmy fav bit as well KSG is playing it well so far
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago