Kahin Dard-e- Ishq to Kahin Dard- E -Guest

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I no in this age of hawt romance on TV i cant believe I am witnessing something as picture perfect as Rashid n Dilshad..What Chemistry man ...todays scene was just so touching the palpable  pain , the want , the love ...topped up with some nice dialogues ...like ab mujhse milne ka haq na aapke paas hai na mere paas hai ...Seriously the chemistry these two show I hope the younger generation learns from them πŸ˜†..And Rashid n Dilshad make such a fab looking couple no wonder Asad is such a looker πŸ˜†

-The mother son bit was nice as usual

-And Ayaan is just Adorable and i think he gets his cuteness from his mum wasnt Shireen just so adorable while making that list of guests πŸ˜† ...And Rashid's irritation at Hasina's constant taunt with regards to Nikhats dark color ..spot on ...and who kept Hasina 's name Hasina πŸ˜²πŸ˜† she is neither haseen nor has any tameez πŸ˜†o h haseena o haseena..tune to aas paas sabka sukh chain hai cheena

-The Zoya-Dilshad scene Awww Zoya just happens to read thru her like Asad can ...Awww i really loved Zoya's softer and warmer side 😳

-And finally Zo n Asad - Matlab she has taken over his house and ab woh bechara usse bachta firta hai and avoids her πŸ˜†

And Zoya and her cake and chocolate sauce
Bechara Asad apne ghar mein hi no longer the boss
Cleanliness to gai hi hai  for a toss
Ab to bechare ki zubaan is also at lossπŸ˜†
Bechara was told eat cake and mast ho jao
while he wundered arre guest ho ab to yahan se jao πŸ˜†
Maal bechara kitna patience show karta hai
Saara frustration apne sar aur ammi pe ugalta hai
But is it me Yaa Zoya ke aane se Maal ki hotness mein chaar chand aur lag gaye hain
And logon  ke  itni hawtness se focusing issues badh gaye hain🀣

Happy Asadless Weekend and dont worry chocolate cake khao Asad ko bhool jao πŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Perfect Post :)

i agree age needs no bar to have hotness men , Like Father Like SON , what hotness men.

and i agree the chemistry between Dilshad and Rashid is amazing, now waiting for son to have chemistry.

i love teh zoya dance also, the hug between zoya and dilsahd was also amzing , i feel sorry for asad bichare ka kitchen.

where is the chockate sauce ROFL i am still searching.
sanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today was a prefect epi , loved everything.
SavitaThanvi thumbnail
Lovely :) waiting for more father and son bonding and also asad zoya chemistry. 
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post :)

Amazing loved the way you write :)
ziyamalhotra thumbnail
love the way you write :)

waiting for more chemisrty hope they balance the love between parents and sons romace.

waiting for more to come, zoya and dilshad and brothers scene.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super post woo poo ... love loved ur dedication to ur Maal..

Maal bechara kitna patience show karta hai 
Saara frustration apne sar aur ammi pe ugalta hai

^^ satya vachan.🀣

n true.. Dilshad-Rasheed was awe-freaking-some.. loved it...
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Im soo soo Loving teh Dilshad and rashid scenes <3 their Love is soo pure n the scenes looks so serene <3 The actors are tooo good and teh ph is handling it soo well :| TOUCHWOOD :|

Asad n Ammis scenes are alwayss goood <3 the undertsnading of Mom and Son is tooo good :D

Zoya Asad scene wass adorablee n thank God Zoya wasnt tooo Loud today LOL

n Ammi nZoya scene It was soo nice to sceee Zoya understanding dilshad soo well n why she smiless n know dilshad hides teh sadness behind the smile </3

haseenaa Bi w.e is annoying :| n Rishabh as doing fantastic job he has kinda improvedd too :D

n ur poem ahah i lovess <3
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!u write so wellπŸ‘ & esp da rhyming parts r mindblowing...isi bat pe ek sher arz hai-
kya khub likhti ho tum
jise parke gham ho jata hai gum
aise hi likhti raho maal aur meriwali ki story
jo deta hai hum logo ko hasi ki glory
i know its not gud bt gustakhi maf ki jie he he
bdw maal ws luking smoking hot 2day aur uski meriwali ws such a cutiepie & da lalalala bit ws hilarious...ASYA rox,so does ur postπŸ˜ƒ
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ur post is making me eager to watch the episode... Sadly can't ill back from uni.. :(
But love ur post and every analysis :) 
And so agree that rashid-Dilshad chemistry is really good.. :)