Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I think its too much to be concerned abt Appa saheb, may be becoz appa saheb is shown in such a light, but Gauri's eagerness to find abt her family is too much for me, i mean i like the story abt the leads getting engaged and stuff, and i understand that there has to be something to keep the story going...but isnt Gauri's concern a bit over the top? I mean she has her parents with her and she must have made friends and they or their families were not shown, how is it that gauri has no one on her side not her friends nor their families...just wondering :P

Ofcourse life would be more fun without the whole appa saheb chapter 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
LOL she has only Sid has her best frnd, how come i missed such an important point, but still girlies as friends :P
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its bcz after coming india she will heared about her real mom.that character will be played by monica bedi and some family members raised their thier voice against sid-gauri marriage.its only started.
Arziya thumbnail
Ohhh acha...abhi kuch kuch samaj aa raha hai..thanx for the extra detail, i wasnt aware of tht ..true its just started ...
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u on 1 point , gauri is too overreacting to meet her family ðŸ˜†
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know where you are coming from cos i totally get it too but then again when i thought about it gauri is shown as a gal raised in a foreign land with her parents as her only family, she obviously doesn't have any siblings and though Sid is her best friend and now her fiance as well she clearly feels disoriented when she looks at his family and perhaps even those of her peers and friends and sees em all have relatives -  people in form of grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and all while she does but has never even met them or remotely even talked to them let alone have had a chance to stay with em even if for a few days.

its not necessary for us to like our relatives but yeah everyone wants to know their roots, right ? i suppose this is what gauri feels; she knows she has a family back home in India and though she is being led into believing that they are a poor lot of villagers she does wanna see where she came from. and besides if u notice in her engagement as well - the only people along with her were her parents now, if she had a few members even from her maternal family perhaps she would have been over the moon but that wasn't the case. I guess they avoided showing ashwini' family as they feared what if something gave away the secret that they so obviously are zealously guarding.

Gauri doesn't relate to us in that aspect may be because we know our families, our roots and she doesn't. I guess that's the kind of curiosity any child has especially one raised in a foreign land as to who are my cousins, are my grandparents still alive, if so why dont they meet me and all. do i have any uncles, aunts and stuff.  She just wants to meet them, know them, get acquainted with the people she has heard a lot about growing up, see what they look like etc.
Edited by AbandonedRiddle - 11 years ago
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
^^ i completely agree with aani ... I wuld be saying the same thing.. :)
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

its bcz after coming india she will heared about her real mom.that character will be played by monica bedi and some family members raised their thier voice against sid-gauri marriage.its only started.

omg i didn't know that but some how guessed that story is getting interesting day by day.
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
life wud have been fun without appa saheb i swear... but abt relatives concern i have seen people who are actually like that... so in that case i didnt find it strange though