Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Momrin

@khusi well said..lol karella se tomato..apka comment pad k hasi rok hi nehi raha hai meri..pagolo ki tarah has raha hu..

lol..thanks
when he was throwing attitude initially...i felt so pity on him..thinking..once cs will realise his love...all his akad will be chhumantar...
Yeh pics dekh purane din yaad agaye...
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the lovely pics 😊
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx  for all the lovely lovelacious replies ...songs & poem ðŸ˜³. I'm reading drooling & drooling. 
A ji sure needs to be punished for decomposing... composed and collected, Collector Sahib ðŸ˜›. 
AHHH the joys of initial fire. Chemistry is exciting because it's unfamiliar... it's like short black vs cappuccino.😎
Okies time for some serious work so coffee & conference now🤓 
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Tina, you caught the best expression of Shiv... How can I not falling in love with your post... Hats off to you gal, I m gonna drool over the pix again
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tina 🤗

OMG... This was sooo good!!!!!!! I totally loved it...
Man look at his expressions... He is a man in love!!! And so apt for people who don't understand his this mode and this phase of life..
Hoshwaalo ko Khabar kya bekhudi kya cheez hai...
Awesome- awesome!!!!!!!!
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tu cheez badi hain masth masth tu cheez badi hain masth...Nahin Tujhko Koi Hosh Hosh...

Hum To Deewane Huay Yaar...Tere Deewane Huay Yaar...Ki Ab Kya Karein Hum...Kaise Jeeyein Hum...Itna Bata De O Mere Yaar...Hum To Deewane Huay Yaar...Tere Deewane Huay Yaar

As much as I adore ANSH i equallly adore u for ur beautiful posts...

the pics and the songs that u chooose haaayyyeee dilll khush ho gayaaa...

god blesss u...