..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm seriously loving Sid's character! I love the way he came to meet Gauri by window 😆 it actually reminded me of SaJan
Then he danced with Gauri saying ''hum dono kabhi pehle romantic hi nahe hue'' 😆
There comes the best part when he was giving Gauri gifts hayee! I was so dead when he was finding his rose! His killer expression <3 ☺️ Mr.Sehgal you're making me mad in your love!
And then comes his fear of loosing her. I was seriously so lost in him when he said ''tum mujhe kabhe chorke toh nahe jaugi na?'' ''Mein tumhare bina maar'' his sentence was left incomplete because Gauri kept her finger on his lips! And hugged him ☺️
Seriously, I'm loving them by each passing day! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I swear seriously ! Tat was first thing tat came to my mind Sajan ! It sooo reminded me of sammy meeting gunjan coming on window  , hayeee !  But did u notice when Sid said I love u to gauri , she didn't reply 🤔 for some reason I feel gauri hasn't fallen for Sid yet ! But the scene when rk was giving gifts , it sooo bloody damn cute  this Sid making me fall for him day by day ! And  he understands gauri sooo well he gave the tickets to gauri to go to india , such a Caring he is ❤️
Love Sid sooo much ❤️
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soo true sid is very cute
and the window scene really makes remind of sajan.miss sajan  a lot.
mohit is really very good actor .
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved that scene ...mohit makes the show worth watching..he is live-wire..he is full of energy...ya in today scene he reminds me of SAMRAT.😳.-samrat and sid ek sath😉
snowwhite28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

I swear seriously ! Tat was first thing tat came to my mind Sajan ! It sooo reminded me of sammy meeting gunjan coming on window  , hayeee !  But did u notice when Sid said I love u to gauri , she didn't reply 🤔 for some reason I feel gauri hasn't fallen for Sid yet ! But the scene when rk was giving gifts , it sooo bloody damn cute  this Sid making me fall for him day by day ! And  he understands gauri sooo well he gave the tickets to gauri to go to india , such a Caring he is ❤️

Love Sid sooo much ❤️

ya right gourie didn 't said i love u to sid..precap seems interesting..sid ki wajah se gaurie india jayegi..aur uske peche peche sid mahasay bhi pahuch jayege😉
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it seriosly reminds me of samrat coz comin from the window is truely his style!!!!
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail

tum mujhe chodke kabhin nahin jaogi agar tum chali gayi toh main mar this killed me 🤪

on top of this his killer smile and wink☺️

the window,rose and the gift reminded sajan miss them 😭
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Omg i knew it koi to topic banayega . So you made m glad yar. Omg sab log same to same soch rahe hai samrat. Hm sid ka character is much lyk samrat naughty bhi mature bhi. So understanding and childish. Luvd his lines and acting. I cnt resist his charm. N abt precap omg gauri ko bhaga diya hahaha beta fir tujhe bhi bhagna padega. Its getting interesting day by day
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

One more thing to mention please siddharth kapuor marne ki baat na karo it realy hurts. Maar dungi me tujhe sid m gona kill u. If u ever repeat this thing apne apko bada cool samajte ho kya? Agar aisa mohit bolta to sanaya ek thappad laga deti.
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
ayeshaaa agree with each and every word of what u have written... it surely revived the old mjht memories . the deepness nd madness can only be felt , mohit has given such a portrail of sids character thatbwe all are getting smitten by hus Charm !! Godh i am in LoVe more and more with Sid/mohit/Baby