•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
To begin with here' wishing everyone a fabulous new year guys and now to get this show on the road πŸ˜Ž

yeah feel like old times are back for me and the best part is yeah I enjoyed today' episode a lot really

What felt like a rush yesterday; today was a smooth yet pacey transition. I love it when that happens usually I am of the patient kind but then again have a bit of impatience in me too. So when today I saw the epi i was smiling all the way cos on the whole while it not only still retained the mystery of appa saheb and gauri; it managed to up the ante too with applause.

The whole parallels that started off the show yesterday with the whole London vs India scenario was expanded beautifully today.

While watching the epi yesterday though it felt Pratap is due under some sorta of a stress as is his wife as their daughter pines for her family today the tables just turned when it was revealed in a completely out of the blue twist that it is in fact appa saheb who doesnt want Gauri around his family rather than what it seemed yesterday.; when it felt as if pratap fearing for his daughter; the influence his father can have from the man he seems left home caving under  the pressure.

Now the whodunit appears to be the mystery connection appa saheb has with Gauri as the flashback clears the air around this. She has been handed over to pratap and his wife to raise and to be raised as far away as possible it seems from India and while appa saheb clearly is trying to be secretive about something when asking his son and DIL to do this; he is concerned for gauri as well - calling her his 'amanat' when handing her over.

I liked how today lighter parts played out showing SiRi (yeah sticking to the name; makes my life easier πŸ˜†)  clearly in their little bubble enjoying their post engagement bliss with the bits back at bhonsle house where appa' mother and his DIL (i think) seem to be in a cold war of some sort  and who also inform us of a new character making an entry soon too

But the part of the epi I enjoyed the most was SiRi' lil scene on the street where Gauri is being pensive wishing about her extended family while in what seems like a premonition of sorts Sid asks her will she leave him even saying u r over there while I got left back here. Yesterday while it seemed gauri just considers Sid a friend and basically a good guy hence is willing to marry him. Today started to unravel a bond that clearly exists between the two. Yep they arent in love per se; not even getting there but they are close friends - like Imran Genelia in JTYJN while Gauri isnt romantically thinking of Sid he clearly matters to her is important to her.

Hope they unravel a beautiful story soon of best friends falling in love 😳

so agree wid u aani...
Yeah i too enjyd d epi..
Highlights were the sexy sid whch reminded me of sexy sam..amazing dance perfrmance and the street scne

yday whr i felt what is sid character?? The last bit whr he fears gauri leang him.. Gives me thora sa relief.. And iam sure mohit mst hav choosen this character nd shw fr sum reason..
So yes may be we get mre justified sid latet on

i reaally hope the episodes gets btr.. I still feel the chemistry between SiRi missing.. Kuch toh hai.. WHich is nt clickng..
Thy are nt lovey dovey couple.. O cant expect a lot.. Bt this seems to be just frndship.. WHich is an attraction. The love hasnt happnd yet.. And will take time

i am nt sure of a new entry but yes gauri visting appa saheb is a danger.. May be het life is in danger or sumthng..

Bt thn i am sure SiRi will nt go strong.. WHich might bring in a change in sid.. Good or bad.. ANd thn starta the sid justification..

And i am sure plot plot sid side of story will also cum up.. Hia share of downfalls..

So i am waiting fr things to unveil..just 2 episodes.. And i am wantng to knw sid btr.. Cz suwhr i hav indratud gauri ka chatctr.. ANd also that appa saheb is vry imp.. Story will revolve arnd him.. Nd will indirectly affrcy SiRi :)

so wantng to knw mre.. My raiting fr the epi would be a 8/10 :)

i want mre focus on sid... NT talkig abt ti,e gven.. BT the quality and impact tht is created evn if sid is shwn fr 2 mins.. :)Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 11 years ago
all i can say aani..M loving itπŸ˜‰
exactly.. the story is different the plot is new.. second epi was much more stable than the first episode.. all around i am loving it
i agree aani yesterday's epi was enjoyable i truly loved SiRi's bond they have deep friendship and i hope we will see journey of falling in love πŸ˜³ i loved their dance it was enjoyable πŸ˜ƒ their phone convo reminded me sajan πŸ˜³πŸ˜† mohit's expressions were adorable during phone convo πŸ˜³ but when sid asked her will she leave him was touchy it showed their strong bond i m looking forward to their story can't wait for tonight , appa saheb is very mysterious i m eager to know why pratap's family doesnt' want gauri know abt them 
Originally posted by aashizin

i agree aani yesterday's epi was enjoyable i truly loved SiRi's bond they have deep friendship and i hope we will see journey of falling in love πŸ˜³ i loved their dance it was enjoyable πŸ˜ƒ their phone convo reminded me sajan πŸ˜³πŸ˜† mohit's expressions were adorable during phone convo πŸ˜³ but when sid asked her will she leave him was touchy it showed their strong bond i m looking forward to their story can't wait for tonight , appa saheb is very mysterious i m eager to know why pratap's family doesnt' want gauri know abt them 

even i loved yesterdays epi.yeah.we all know that we want to see Mohit more.But how can we forget that this show had also many characters and they need to show them too for the story purpose.But           i just want they give mohit equally screen space too.We ca't judge anything with two epi.lets wait and watch what is waiting for us.😳But loved their Dance and their sweet little talkπŸ˜ƒ.