•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone Im Sahar 😳 
First of all, congragulations on Khamoshiyan start!  Our Mohit looks so handsome ☺️ And the actress is nice too! Love the show till now!

How come this forum doesn't hve a chaska meter? I cant see the forum on the main page of IF in the SP section. I hve to go to MJHT forum and get link from there. When will this forum get a CM? 😳 And who are the mods?

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

its been only two days i guess ... even i m confused about it.. this forum is quite diff whenn compared to other forums
The forum has just opened up, it does need attention so there are a few of us DT members lingering around here.

As for the Chaska Meter is concerned; that will be up soon. I reckon the second week of the show or by this weekend. Diwali has everyone busy, so it should be up soon.

As for the DT team. Channel Moderator was Nadii but she has taken a break from India-Forums at the moment. If you have any issues/problems that you want to discuss with a DT member, you can always reach *Shruti* - she's the GM. or you can reach the other DT members including myself (~Saraa~) or Erum (-ZoyaAsadKhan-)

We'll try to help you guys as much as possible.
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

The forum has just opened up, it does need attention so there are a few of us DT members lingering around here.

As for the Chaska Meter is concerned; that will be up soon. I reckon the second week of the show or by this weekend. Diwali has everyone busy, so it should be up soon.

As for the DT team. Channel Moderator was Nadii but she has taken a break from India-Forums at the moment. If you have any issues/problems that you want to discuss with a DT member, you can always reach *Shruti* - she's the GM. or you can reach the other DT members including myself (~Saraa~) or Erum (-ZoyaAsadKhan-)

We'll try to help you guys as much as possible.
'thanks dear.hope we found chaska meter soon and actors name chart too.😊
^Sure, I'll contact someone in the higher DT right away about this forum. πŸ˜ƒ