Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ratzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
honestly mera pati wale dialogue pe mujhe bhe boht hasi aye 1 2 bar to thek tha but ye kuch ziada hogaya

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol i m proud bcoz he stayed off from the Madhu's family mess 😆
come on! popcorn wala entertainment tha drama mein, damn funny 😆

Wohi toh... but only for today... kal uth kar jaayega saasur ji and biwi ko bachane 🥱
Popcorn wala entertainment mein why did I feel like sleeping 🤔

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Seriously??😲

Tanu's WU states that there was no RK today also. Glad I was enjoying my Diwali party and didn't watch the episode🥱

yes Chakku no RK today also but still the drama was hilarious 😆
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣nice post😆
omg even u noticed all of the pati's maddy and paddy said😃(i though i was the only one) i got so entertained in today's episode that i started counting how many times maddy and paddy said pati😆...i felt so bad for shamsher paddy labeled him as a janwaar as well someone needs to gift her a dictionary so she can define wat a janwaar really is  

the whole episode i was like rk is gonna grace me wid his presence in jus a few mins...few min later... jus another few minutes and the episode ended like that 4 me ther was no rk god where has his vampire genes gone🥺

dipz was nice she really knows how to take full advantage of a situation
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Madhu ke Ishq mein soraha hia
Dips ke Junon mein uthyga
Shear hia RK ,ure apne hi style  mein bole ga
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ye kya Nishi tunne topic banaya 😲 woh bhi itne ghatiya episode dekhkar 🤢🤣 the entire episode was overdramatic..and maa-beti spreaded full flood dat it even affected shamsher 🤣 and datPati was dialogue was hilarious 🤣 🤣 achanak pati ke liye and damaad ke liye itna pyaar kahan se jaag gaya maa-beti ka 😕😆
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i really enjoyed d episode.. loads f things were hilarious...lk Radhaji ka chakkar ana,mera pati dialogue really cracked me up seems lk game f pati patni has become very serious nw..,paddo dramatic entry,both r hitting shammo badly..hez nt even able to explain his stand...dips taking the role of detectives  n police..so despo to get madhu n all gt arrested before RK wakes up 😆
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Mia-Biwi dono same hain. Dono dusroke samne chilakar bol sakte hain-Biwi haih bwo meri (RK 2 DIPZ) Bwo mera pati hain (MB 2 Mallick) Par ekk dusre ke samne monVrath dharan karleta hain. Nautanky baz kahika😡 
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye RK to ghode bech kar so raha tha.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
😭shammo ke chehra dekhne layak tha  

he must be thinking  yeh main kahan faass gaya  koi goli se mujhe uda do  

🤣🤣wen police came he was glad  le jao yahan se mujhe nahin rehena pati beti ke pati ka bhashan sunna 🐷