Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiiiis thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
barun is the best expression king of the asr character if barun leave asr also died 
tash123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Full faith on barun,if barun stays ipkknd will stay.
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awosome post zoha, no matter what i will always support Barun.🤗
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zohaaa🤗🤗

Hats Off for making this Thread👏👏👏

For Barun, By Barun and Of Barun⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We Rock!!!

Thank u so muchhh for making the post!!

No Matter what happens... I Stand By Barun😊
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
have full  faith in him...awesome song selection zohaa...
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤗
res, dont know how you found the time and you did use the song, hayyyeeer

EDIT:

Zohali, I am always a fan of Barun.  I have watched him since BHPH.  He does not lie, he never burns bridges.  During BHPH, when his costar openly criticized the channel, he was quiet and said nothing, only that he was sad that the show was ending.  He has shown us over a year that he is earnest about his portrayal of ASR.  And it is the fact that he poured his heart into a character that was a man every TRP aunty and preteen could identify with that made his fanbase huge.  Barun Sobti made ASR the angry young man of TV that everyone stood up to notice.

This man has always said that what makes the show great is the script.  Is it so hard to believe that he went and asked for a script that reflected the expectations of what he had been portraying for 18 months?

Arnav Singh Raizada was a character that Barun never thought he would be able to play.  He underestimated his capability.  And he was honest about that.  He was honest about the fact that the script was lackluster during the days of the GH.  But even through the bad days of the script, Barun stuck it out and he did his best to give us the reactions of ASR even when the screenplay lacked it.

At every turn and every month we saw a new shade of ASR and for that we can thank Barun.  Yes, it is a symbiotic relationship between actor and writer.  But a writer can only write what he feels the actor can deliver, and Barun gave those writers a wide array of scenes and emotions to play with.  He did not need dialogue as ASR was never one to use many words, but his eyes said volumes.  You can not write in now make your eyes look down, furrow your brow, make your bottom lip quiver as your voice breaks - that is what Barun brought to the role.

He said he and Sanaya are honest actors and I believe.
Honesty is rewarded in life and I believe in a thing called karma.  When you take advantage of your power to destroy a person who is standing up for what they believe in, you invite the wrath of fate.  Barun will be fine.  He will learn and he will come out a wiser man.

But, we will have his Arnav Singh Raizada, forever.
Edited by momma1128 - 11 years ago
crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME...U MADE ME CRY... BARUN I WILL FOLLOW YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No barun=no asr means no ipk..n this is the real motto to all loyal fans of ipk now.
Hats off Barun fr making asr as an epic role.
I m an internation viewer wl boycott SP n wln't back to watch any sp show if they don't fullfil our demand.
arshiever thumbnail
awww 😭 Im literally crying 😭 tusssi na jaaao
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we salute u barun the stand u take
n zoha awesome post